Joke

DeletedUser12006

Glad to see nothing has changed on the forums after a year of inactivity. It's good to be back.

DeletedUser13118

I would tell you joke about vagina, but you will never get it.

DeletedUser13586

LOL,
I had an argument with this guy who called me a nub (Yeah not a very good player compared to most of the people on forum here...) on the tribal forum. He called me a nub (apparantly as a joke, altho I had never spoken to him) and I call him a pitwhore back.

He doesn't know what a pitwhore is and tells me that I misspelt 'Pointwhore' but no no no... I Did Not.

After I explained what a pitwhore was, I told them that farming was a better strategy, everyone started backing him up and they all supported pitwhores :(:mad: ... Then I got kicked because the leader was a pitwhore too and he/she found it unacceptable that I express my opinions like that ;) Look at who started all of it LOL,

Anyway, so yeah, now I have got an incoming and am expecting more;)

Thinking of writing a book on it.:lol:

Amk.

Come relocate down south east <3

DeletedUser13448

:') You are the first ever player to give permission to farm their barbs... seriously.
Never asked but sometimes I get hate mail:O

DeletedUser13586

:') You are the first ever player to give permission to farm their barbs... seriously.
Never asked but sometimes I get hate mail:O

You're like in the centre man, it's shit.

if you ever decide to reboot - drop me a line!

In game - Super Sayain. <3

DeletedUser13448

You're like in the centre man, it's shit.

if you ever decide to reboot - drop me a line!

In game - Super Sayain. <3

And hopefully I would never need to reboot:D

DeletedUser13448

Delete comment plz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok here is the biggest joke and the biggest truth. S.C.O, VODKA, CREED not fighting each other. Especially sco vs creed they are so close, what are they waiting for ?

DeletedUser13448

They are waiting for CREED! to train on other worlds so that the fight can be fair.

I am not sure yeah, but either SCO really sucks or they are allowing CREED! to grow

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
+1

some of their members are using me for target practice on W21.
although seeing Creed! at the top with some their members being the poorest players i have seen makes me glad i didn't join this world.