Just another Abdiladong fail thread (Part 2)

DeletedUser3312

He fails on skype. He fails in-game. Idk he just fails

No long PnP, I just printscreened my IG profile:
(In order)

001np.png

002msv.png

003ow.png

004qj.png

005uu.png

006ya.png

007r.png

008tn.png

So what does one do from UKSC when they're absolutely destroyed anyway? Stupid question, you already know:

mailwa.png

So in the past few days alone. Abdiladong has proven to be; A liar (A poor one), A gangbanger, A coward, A poor loser and A poor player. He achieved in convincing several players to hit me, most were obliterated from the round, but taking my troops with them. I'm good but I cannot destroy an entire server with just one village. Nevertheless, I only joined to put Abdiladong and his mighty ego in his place. That place being among Sir Cornish and Brett as the worst speed players this game has ever seen.

Abdiladong consider yourself dealt with n00b.

Oh, and what did he have to say after this epic pwning?

mail2co.png

(oh no)

Alex. Now you see what Abdiladong is truly like. I suggest you choose better friends.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only joined to put Abdiladong and his mighty ego in his place.

that's a lie as you nobled bringing you to rank 2 but then that village you nobled got taken away from you then the radomer utterly pwned and nobled you lolz, and why don't tell us out of all those reports which were actually backtimes oh thats right like 1? loool i let you kiddo I'll let you steam up your ego then i shall demolish it soon enough :lol:

DeletedUser3312

Matt getting owned by a randomer, i loled :lol:

Interesting. You call him a randomer, yet have his reports. You are lying again.

Here's just some of the reports you neglected to include:
random1k.png

random2c.png

random3d.png
Original Post said:
He achieved in convincing several players to hit me, most were obliterated from the round, but taking my troops with them. I'm good but I cannot destroy an entire server with just one village.

I don't usually involve people outside this war in my posts, but you have proven otherwise. You are a loser Ab, and the worst type of player this game has to offer. I think I speak for many (If not everyone) When I say:

GET OFF THE SERVER

DeletedUser

Interesting. You call him a randomer, yet have his reports. You are lying again.

Here's just some of the reports you neglected to include:
random1k.png

random2c.png

random3d.png

I don't usually involve people outside this war in my posts, but you have proven otherwise. You are a loser Ab, and the worst type of player this game has to offer. I think I speak for many (If not everyone) When I say:

GET OFF THE SERVER

At the end of the day whatever you did to him he managed to rebuild and noble you, the funny thing is he even said he has no prem or f.a outclassed and beaten kiddo, and you call yourself good? GET OFF THE SERVER

DeletedUser3312

Do I need to explain this idiocy or is it self-explanatory? How are you 17? :lol:

DeletedUser

Facts are Facts he nobled your nubby account. Don't even try say that you only came to kill me, you nobled another village that got taken from you and he nobled you, you suck on many different levels.

DeletedUser3312

He did. So? My troops were consumed taking out you, and several other people some of whom I've included. I'm failing to see how this in any way whatsoever is a defence for you losing a 2v1. I'm also failing to see how this is an excuse for asking every player over 3k points to attack me

I'm off, sleep Well Abdiladong. It' just another monumental embarrassment.

DeletedUser

I never once told Alex to attack you he did so on his own accord and i let you kill most my troops to hype you up further so it is sweeter when i actually try and demolish your village. In conclusion you suck as you tried to win this round but i stopped you from doing so, so in reality i am the true victor here as i wasn't going to play the whole round anyway :), i knew you were hungry for dem night round wins DENIED ACCESS :D

DeletedUser9598

I never once told Alex to attack you he did so on his own accord and i let you kill most my troops to hype you up further so it is sweeter when i actually try and demolish your village.

Why did you ask me for support then :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8097

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: mustang pwn you (527|493) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
304 88 2039 69 1513 0 90 0 4

Woo hoo just another .uk fail =))

DeletedUser

Adrian, not becoming a forum warrior are we :O

Seems like this 1v1 of yours is taking its time. SLAP! has been ready for about 2 weeks now, maybe you could spend more time getting the round organised?

DeletedUser3312

I don't see how ab deserves a thread.

I for one was annoyed with his constant ego of being better than everyone. Last two threads, I'd be surprised if he ever shows his face again.

DeletedUser

Wasn't he asking for 1v1's with you and talking about how he'd smash you...

DeletedUser10594

why did you asked this: ally? last round I played in another account ,sniped your nobles and than you wrote this why?? matt

DeletedUser11388

"Alex. Now you see what Abdiladong is truly like. I suggest you choose better friends."
I don't choose friends the way you choose yours Ab hasn't back stabbed me or insulted me ingame and out side of tw therefore he is still a friend.

2nd of all i suicide my troops on you because I wasn't planning on playing the whole round, But then I stayed on for a little while longer as me and ab were practicing start up and racing to to certain lc amounts.