Just out of interest - whats with the name change?

DeletedUser

I see THE have reverted back to RK and was wondering what the motivation behind it was??

Cheers

Timmy

DeletedUser8468

We're trying to hide :(

Dang you noticed already!!!!

No in all seriousness I'll let Thunderhorse answer that one.

DeletedUser2330

Looks like the tribe is re-inventing itself, hopefully this will be the start of the fightback.

Mj

DeletedUser8468

hopefully this will be the start of the fightback.

Fightback? Really?

WarStats.jpg

WarStatsDefender.jpg

Yes you guys are winning handsomely, but to say we're not fighting back is baffling. You guys have a higher ODD gain from the war than we do! So you've killed more attacking troops than we have killed, ergo we are at the very least fighting back.

Take what you will about our defending, as you lads are gaining more villages with looser defending from the looks of it, but please don't say we're not fighting back. It's a beating but it's no hammering yet. We've not stopped fighting back.

DeletedUser6748

You guys have a higher ODD gain from the war than we do! So you've killed more attacking troops than we have killed,

We have also killed def than you, as our ODA is higher. So is it confirmed that you have dropped your academy tribe as you missed them off the stats?

DeletedUser8468

Dickie I'm just pointing out the bizarre statement that perhaps we will start a fightback after re-inventing ourselves. The stats clearly show you guys winning in every area but also shows that we are not exactly rolling over either.

DeletedUser2330

My apologies if you though my intention was to suggest that you haven't been fighting back.

I was merely attempting to convey the opinion that you have been losing and this maybe an opportunity for a resurgence and that then, you might start losing a little less.

Mj

DeletedUser8468

No problem mate..perhaps I overreacted.

I think perhaps there is some truth to what you are saying in your last statement. Time will tell I guess.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, the name change baffled me also but hopefully Thunderhorse can shed some light on this. But impressive stats btw A/A weighing it with the difference in point.