Just The Start

• Thread starter Deleted User - 896972
  • Start date

Deleted User - 896972

This... Is Just The Start!

As those of you I've spoken to on W49 are already aware - I am making it a mission to try and get these externals more active again. Be it with War Declarations, Information or just general game play chit chat.

As many of you will have read, I started a thread titled Dishonest and Untrustworthy to vent some of my frustrations about a player and the way they play the game - as you can tell from the title it had some strong words and a lot of truths in it. Slightly lighthearted but fun to write and fun to vent my frustrations. In 5 days that post has already had 540 views and 33 comments in a world of just 890 players over the 1K points mark. and around 500 players that have a minimum of 2 villages.

Since that thread 7 more thread have been started in the Scripts section and 1 in the General section talking about W50 discussing world settings.

While I take no credit in starting this (hopefully) new trend in making the externals active again, it is a pleasure to see a lot of players creating new accounts on the forums and starting to make their first posts.

I remember the days on .net where the servers were active 24/7 and it was a joy to beyond, a brilliant distraction spending 10 minutes between farming runs to read and comment on posts. I only hope that while we do not have the player base as large (Worlds on .net went right to the edges of the map in K0/99) it would be nice to be able to get some activity going again.

Banter, Seriousness, Help and Guides, War Declarations, and the announcement of a new tribe.

Thank you to those that have joined in the last week or so.
Thank you to those that have commented on posts.
Thank you to those that have read but haven't commented - don't be shy :)

Lets Get This Party Started - Lets Get This Forum Going!

Ainsley and Bhadi

Deleted User - 896972

Example Link

These are the sort of declarations we are wanting to see - a bit of thought, a bit of effort. Let the whole World watch and marvel in your war :)

Deleted User - 896972

You are right, the forum does actually say that however there's a way round it.

This Link Here

Takes you to where you can register. You log into your TW account and you have the externals created.

That's how I did it at least.