Just Thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9810

I have been playing TW for about 3 years now and am now looking at the changes that they are making especially with win scenarios like on w8.

I am seeing people quit left and right because they believe there is no hope to win. Players that use premium and account manager are beginning to just stop and not renew for the same reason. This defineately cuts into the revenue that innowgames makes.

At least with the original premise and slugging it out or hugging until an entire world is won, people at least have hope until extremely late in the game and are more likely to continue with their premium for a much longer period of time.

TW needs to have new worlds with the old winning premise and some with a much shorter one like w8 and what they are doing on .net.

I myself stopped putting anymore money into this world as there is no way to win at this point. I will continue nuking and nobling and defending till the end. I am continuing to fund my world on .net as it is still going and I have been paying premium on that account for 2.5 years and will continue for a few more months until we win that world. -

Remember innowgames - you have to cater not only to the clientel you are trying to attract but also to your old and longtime customers too.

DeletedUser10306

Actually mate, i've recently found out that world 8 might not end when the win condition is met. There is a chance, a good chance, that when the condition is met, the world will be closed to new players and whoever is there will be able to fight it out until the very end. So all hope isn't lost, don't give up just yet.

DeletedUser5582

I have been playing TW for about 3 years now and am now looking at the changes that they are making especially with win scenarios like on w8.

I am seeing people quit left and right because they believe there is no hope to win. Players that use premium and account manager are beginning to just stop and not renew for the same reason. This defineately cuts into the revenue that innowgames makes.

At least with the original premise and slugging it out or hugging until an entire world is won, people at least have hope until extremely late in the game and are more likely to continue with their premium for a much longer period of time.

TW needs to have new worlds with the old winning premise and some with a much shorter one like w8 and what they are doing on .net.

I myself stopped putting anymore money into this world as there is no way to win at this point. I will continue nuking and nobling and defending till the end. I am continuing to fund my world on .net as it is still going and I have been paying premium on that account for 2.5 years and will continue for a few more months until we win that world. -

Remember innowgames - you have to cater not only to the clientel you are trying to attract but also to your old and longtime customers too.

UK server has a selection of worlds. Some running till the bitter end and some like this one with a win condition (reason I joined UK8 was because there WAS light at the end of the tunnel!)

On last tribe standing worlds you can often say there is little/no hope of other tribes winning way before the actual end (Uk3 is a good example and Uk1 probably in the same bracket now that the two big tribes are fighting but will you convince the other tribe they are doomed? No and then it becomes a chore not fun but each to their own.

Personally I like having a set win condition be it like UK8 or Uk10 or UK11 as all are different. Am sure a last tribe standing world will arrive shortly so don't fret Marclass

Actually mate, i've recently found out that world 8 might not end when the win condition is met. There is a chance, a good chance, that when the condition is met, the world will be closed to new players and whoever is there will be able to fight it out until the very end. So all hope isn't lost, don't give up just yet.

I believe your underpants are on fire

DeletedUser10306

Personally I like having a set win condition

Is that so you can find an easy way to exploit it and win that world?

I believe your underpants are on fire

I believe they're not...

Most of DWF wouldn't vote to keep world 8 open, we just wanted to cheat to win and we're really not very good. We couldn't even snipe one of Nibbler's trains, and that's saying something!

You must be psychic, I was thinking the exact same thing about you, amazing...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser5582

lololololol so making up quotes again is your way of convincing folks your underpants are not on fire?! Am sure there are plenty of my quotes out there that you can reply to but never mind eh!

To anyone actually wondering what happens after the win condition is met (whenever that may be!) then pop a ticket in ingame and ask unless smoking trouser boy is your Messiah and you wish to follow him blindly....

DeletedUser5605

question how can mods be aloud to play in tribes on worlds . reason i ask they are bound to make friends as we all have an start to have favorite tribes so ends the level playing field world 8 a classic case

DeletedUser10306

To anyone actually wondering what happens after the win condition is met (whenever that may be!) then pop a ticket in ingame and ask

I already have, there is a chance the world could carry on afterwards, but I don't think you lot have what it takes to keep playing.

unless smoking trouser boy is your Messiah and you wish to follow him blindly....

That's just daft :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

actually it isn't daft. I don't mind you spouting your usual cobblers on whatever subject you are speaking on but telling folk to continue paying premium on something I believe to be untrue is not on!

So if in doubt about this get your tribe to pop an ingame ticket in and get the truth but please remember that 90% of what you see on the externals is PnP and might not be shall we say gospel!

Now this world might continue for many reasons but a continuation after the winning conditions are fulfilled is not one of them.

DeletedUser

That's what i think too .
g.gif

DeletedUser

well you have me beaten I give up as with a poster like Kelley2011 behind you then you must be right?!

I mean look at what else he posted today....!

Maybe Many Meh you should think a little before celebrating your new friend!

I stopped looking but with Kelley to back you up you will go far!

Haha +1 for the integrated different links, tho dont forget to get the individual post number and right click that link for the url, makes the comedy easier to find :)

Edit: No plus one, apparently the forum wants me to praisewhore a bit more b4 I can show my appreciation for you again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10306

well you have me beaten I give up as with a poster like Kelley2011 behind you then you must be right?!

I mean look at what else he posted today....!

Maybe Many Meh you should think a little before celebrating your new friend!

I stopped looking but with Kelley to back you up you will go far!

How childish are you? Stop acting like a kid! I'm glad I don't play a world where you're a mod, you might bring back the naughty step or make me stand in a corner for 5 minutes...

DeletedUser10263

i been playing TW for alot longer than most, started in german servers then started in net.1 etc and played pretty much non stop owned rank 1 accounts in multiple worlds and ran rank 1 tribes in just as many, this world has made me "retire" from TW now as its all money motivated, buy prem to farm, buy prem to build, by prem to attack... wtf i remember when it was 3PP per month!

the win condish of this world yes its crap but we joined knowing lol so kinda stuck, just a shame that a tribe that is so unrespected and has such a poor memeber list will be "world winners" regardless of anything just because they merge and cheat lol never seen so many players form a tribe be "rested for a TW break" for so little things lol

but it just becomes the point were you cant do anything as posts vanish, accs get banned etc and ignorance is bliss etc, with the way this world is run id be suprised if TW lasts a further 2years

DeletedUser5582

must be hard having had so many ranked 1 accs and running these ranked 1 tribes then coming to the UK server and getting beaten by a tribe of nameless no hopers?

I guess if I were in your shoes the only way I could explain away this debacle would be to throw around the cry of cheat or the shame would be just too much to bear?

Sour grapes?! Roll on February....

There is losing and there is dignity and there is what some of you are doing now.

DeletedUser10306

must be hard having had so many ranked 1 accs and running these ranked 1 tribes then coming to the UK server and getting beaten by a tribe of nameless no hopers?

You mean beaten by a bunch of cheats that planned the mass account and tribe merge from the start?

I guess if I were in your shoes the only way I could explain away this debacle would be to throw around the cry of cheat or the shame would be just too much to bear?

We have nothing to be ashamed of, we didn't exploit a win condition to ruin it for everyone else did we?

Sour grapes?! Roll on February....

No, not sour grapes, unhappy customers robbed of our money thanks to muppet inc.

There is losing and there is dignity and there is what some of you are doing now.

And there's something even lower, your respect of everyone else's opinions, that's why no-one likes you!

DeletedUser5582

Ok this is just silly. You lot obviously need to believe that you haven't been beaten fair and square. Everything that needs to be said about this has been said in the other threads.

On this delusion about cheating though mail me ingame with who and why. If you're right then I'll make sure justice is done (reset the timer whatever is fair) If you're wrong then you can apologise (ingame or here) to my tribemates as not having it any more that they/we are cheats.

Insinuating stuff is pathetic. Thinking you are being set up is paranoia. Saying you have been robbed of your premium money is just feeble in the extreme and actually a particularly nasty way of going about things when you think what is actually being said?

There is a clear method of reporting issues ingame (which you have no doubt followed) so coming on here and slinging mud must prove two things surely?

Lets put this to bed for if nothing else your own peace of mind. I await your mail Gummer4England (or anyone else)

DeletedUser10306

Ok this is just silly. You lot obviously need to believe that you haven't been beaten fair and square.

How can you say you're beating us fair and square? You planned to win in an unfair way.

On this delusion about cheating though mail me ingame with who and why. If you're right then I'll make sure justice is done (reset the timer whatever is fair) If you're wrong then you can apologise (ingame or here) to my tribemates as not having it any more that they/we are cheats.

I've already explained several times, it was planned by both tribes and everyone that account merged is guilty of cheating. So reset the timer then, it'll stop me moaning so much.

There is a clear method of reporting issues ingame (which you have no doubt followed) so coming on here and slinging mud must prove two things surely?

And what 2 things are they then?

Lets put this to bed for if nothing else your own peace of mind.

You mean for your peace of mind? Not a chance, I won't stop now!

Status
Not open for further replies.