Just wondering...

DeletedUser

if ive just seen the first player on the world caught with 30 mines, level 5 smithy and almost no troops lol

DeletedUser

I understand the build, I mean we all do. don't we?
but if your neighbor has cats, and troops. your mines won't be 30 very long.

DeletedUser6695

I understand the build, I mean we all do. don't we?
but if your neighbor has cats, and troops. your mines won't be 30 very long.

I'd like to think with lvl 30 mines the player wont be long putting some troops in the queue

Flawless

Reaction score
twstats....
but however dizzy got his second village made for him... didnt you dizz...
pretty unfair :L

noobs :p

DeletedUser

twstats....
but however dizzy got his second village made for him... didnt you dizz...
pretty unfair :L

noobs :p

Unfair how lmao?

You and your banshee's should stop screeching about nothing and crawl back into your holes

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
PP and internals for the win... tis my dream come true...

Fortunately I wasn't caught with that build...

DeletedUser

Hmm makes me wonder if this thread was about me. Tehehe unfortunately, I dont have level 30 mines. The packmaster here got mad that I didnt want to join his NANAS mass recruitment tribe (packman was mailing me everyday trying to get me to join lol), so he recruited everyone in my area into this tribe to get them to OP me lmaoooo.

Just cause I was dodging the first few incomings doesnt mean i dont have troops lmao

Attacker:sonnyr1
Origin:sonnyr1s village (557|475) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:01513402000110
Losses:01513402000110

Attacker:sonnyr1
Origin:sonnyr1s village (557|475) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0013802100110
Losses:0013802100110

Attacker:Mr Popular
Origin:01 - Banana Centre (544|491) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:00105000000
Losses:00105000000

Got a couple more reports, but too lazy to post them all so these will do :p

Try harder broski. my level 5 smithy is all i need against a tribe like yours

For your entertainment, I will provide you guys with snippets of our convo :)

L0shi Sep 07,2013 21:13
because i know your experienced, and your current tribe are no good, plus looking at map will restrict your growth.

80% here are experienced, have played large accounts, asome players world winners with knk / knk-st and on us server plus .net.

we have a pretty good bunch.

as a tribe we have thought about our members locations (many have not)

you are located very well to work with us?

Yoshi
L0shi Sep 08,2013 11:25
i invited you mate, come and have some fun, with players you can trust to back you up, who nearly all of can look after themselves, and have loads of experience?

L0shi Sep 08,2013 11:50why would you join another tribe?

all of the other tribes round here are spread out like noobs?

i thought you were experienced?

Then once he realized that i wasnt going to join anytime soon....
L0shi Sep 08,2013 11:59Their spread is rubbish, and i just checked your stats, its ok, i wont hassle you any more, i wish you all the best ingame mate, feel free to mail me if you would like assistance with backtimes or sniping.

Lmao that last mail cracked me up the most, first he says he "knows" im experienced then he says im a nub. What a condescending person. Rude, cocky, and shady people like the packmaster here is the reason why tribal wars is a dying game. No new gamer would be attracted to join if the game is populated by brash and unpleasant people like him.

I would show u guys the mail he sent to EVERYONE in my area, but since it wasn't sent to me ill stay quiet on that :D
If you want to rim me pacmaster, then you're better off doing it yourself instead of trying to get others to do ur dirty work for you

If someone doesnt want to join your tribe, just get over it man lmao. No need to power trip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was confused why sonny split his attacks like that, my initial interest in recruiting you was based on your external forum presence, as attitude beats skill by far, and its often difficult to find players with both, and there is no 'I' in team.

Im sorry if you dont like the way things have panned out, to say you've been opd is rather an overstatement at this early stage, and as you know the two decent players you had in your small tribe only chose to join us, after reading the mail showing you are just recruiting to disband and eat (this was actually when i decided you are not the type of player we are looking for)

Fig Bar on 08.09. at 10:55
I think you owe a favor. Im disbanding ~NL~ for u guys :p

just to add, we have not been taking advantage by attacking ~NL~ players, im really unkeen on such underhand tactics.

And regards my offer to assist you, it was no attempt to be condescending in the manner which you portray, but a genuine offer of assistance, as when i did eventually check your uk stats, you have to agree they are not that good.

Had i known previously about your ways, and the extent of your lack of troops for your size, i would never have attempted to recruit you, like i said it was based on your previous external presence, which i had noted to be fairly positive, not that i investigated to a huge degree.

DeletedUser12326

Fig considering the last scout report on your village if you like i'll send again and this time it would clear you. Maybe thats what you'd prefer right?

DeletedUser

None of what you said made any sense, so I will not bother trying to understand it lmao. When have i "recruit to disband and eat"? After I left ~NL~, even their Duke mailed me to apologize for his weak leadership that made me left

Weekesy[/url] Sep 08,2013 11:10[/u]
Hi, maybe you won't let me lead you, and I accept that I haven't had the time to put into this Tribe as I have before.

I am, however, a very experienced player. I've got many Worlds experience under my belt, and I am currently playing Rank 10 on W64 on .Net

I have plenty of people, who are known within TW, that would vouch for me being a good player. Although I like to fly under the radar.

So, maybe you will let me join you, and grow with you.

When i was still in ~NL~, i always sent support to anyone who needed, ask anyone who was in that tribe. But of course, once things got too bad then i had to dip

"Genuine offer" my ass lmao. As if trolololololol

DeletedUser

Fig considering the last scout report on your village if you like i'll send again and this time it would clear you. Maybe thats what you'd prefer right?

Considering that scouts can only see the troops stationed inside the village, and nothing else, PLEASE DO!!!! I do prefer it. Mail me when u have sent me ur full nuke

Does anyone in NANAS even read the settings of this world?

DeletedUser

well is quite simple to calculate build, 28 mines, 5 smithy 20hq before attacks, thats not much left for farm build, ofc you perhaps have built more since, and last thing your new tribe mate needs to think is your just using them for defence troops