K34 **Tribal Junkies**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys/Gals

**Tribal Junkies** are now here in the UK server woo hooooo,

Three of us have came across to the Uk server to see whats the crack , as we have been on the .net server for around 4 years and decided to come back home :)

Anyways this is a recruitment letter :

We are based in K34 and are a Rim tribe , we have much experience within the game and have allot of faith in our Tribe Management abilities.

We as a tribe are looking for LOYAL , TRUSTWORTHY and VERY ACTIVE players to join the tight nit family.

At the moment we have around 6 members which i can say i trust with my life ( village )

We are not a mass recruiting tribe we will be taking around 30 - 50 players,

Don't think that you will get in by just asking for a invite , you will be asked questions so we can find out to see if you would be a right candidate for us.

All members who join have a weeks trial to show how active you are in Game and forums , after that weeks trial we as a tribe will discuss about how potentially affected you will be for us and decide weather to keep you within the tribe or let you go.

Right that's me and my little piece :p

So if your interested and are in the K34 or close to that K then please hit me up with a mail , my in game name is KeepOnMarching or you can get intouch with me on Skype under the same name.

Respect !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm in the tribe and can also agree we are a tight unit and very organized

DeletedUser

This thread can be closed now.

Recruitment is closed Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.