K41, K42, K32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right as you all know N/A have fallen to W1N who absolutely owned us without breaking a sweat. Well done to W1N, I truely respect you for that. However since we are slowly falling to W1N many players have jumped ship and have ran off to Joker!

Now, being in K41 after being forced to re-start by an ex-W1N member. I am fed up of N/A's inactivity. Don't get me wrong I love the tribe but at the end of the day it's falling apart. MOTR should just disband now.

So what I have done, I have offered all N/A members a chance. I have told them to re-start in NW, in hope of getting into K41, K42 or K32.

So I have now set up my own tribe;

Name: We Love Dummies
TAG: Dummy

We are an agressive tribe that loves it's ODA. We are strong fighters but we are loyal. Players that feel like they don't want to be here anymore, will most likely get rimmed by us unless they leave to join an allied tribe (that will be hard to do considering our diplomacy is closed).

What are we looking for?

We are looking for active members (log in twice a day/online for atleast 3hours a day).
Have previous experience of TW (I want a TWStats link to your current AND previous worlds).
We are looking for roughly 10-15 members on each K. So we will have a maximum of 45 members (give or take 2-7 more/less). This means our players will have more than enough room to grow with nobling into each other territorys/stealing each others farms/claims. This also means we can take several K's at once instead of taking one K at a time.
If you are new to the game and want to join us please don't hesitate to drop me a mail. However I want to know why you want to join and how much you will be willing to do/listen to become a good experience player.

Enough about what we are looking for now.
What's the point in hearing all this if you don't know about the leader itself?

Well I am currently playing several worlds of .net;

w17 - tribe 13th. (part of the 13th fam)
w20 - tribe TENTH!
w38 - tribe Duck!
w40 - no tribe, going solo.
w41 - Silent

In w17 I am now slowly moving up the ranks and looking to get promoted, I am being noticed by most of the council. Started off as my weaker world in comparison to w20 but now stronger than w20.
In w20 I am now a morale basher for TENTH!. I used to be a baron in a tribe called TDPC until we were backstabbed in the middle of diplomacy talks. It took a 30M tribe 3 and a half months to take 60 villages from me. After a while I got bored and instead of making troops again I minted coins with my resources. So I only gained roughly 6M ODD.
In w38, I was a forum moderator until RL came into play, I was rushed to hospital several times.
in w41, I was in the council until RL came into play, I was rushed into hospital several times.

So if you like the look of this tribe then please, don't hesitate to drop me a mail here or in-game. I play under Elite Boyz 93 in-game as well.

Yours faithfully,
Elite Boyz 93
Duke of Dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.