K44 | TuTor

DeletedUser

I'm in K44, I started playing now, and I'm Portuguese ...

This here seems to be too easy ... (;

But, however, wondered if the tutor will survive or whether the KNK will rule the world ... In OD, the KNK already won ... But that is subjective.

I hope answers.
Excuse my English! (;

DeletedUser

OD means nothing. We have 2 villages per player, less players in total and we are recruiting players on the rim. Just means we are conserving troops and playing carefully, nobling the right targets instead of hitting stacks. G~T (R-R) were ranked 1 on ODA from early on , and rank 2 in points. Where are they now? Falling through the ranks. We have a steady ODA pace and nice ODD from our D requirements and tribal support. If I wanted to, I would clear pointless D villages and launch long range nobles etc. but I am not an idiot.

Kthxbai

DeletedUser

ODA at startup is a not wise move generally, because most players are too incompetent to get ODA at startup without suffering major losses. The power of points and growth are amplified at startup.

DeletedUser

ODA during Start Up doesn't mean much generally unless your making farms which will be profitable to re-make the troops you've lost + extra or profitable on the long run.

DeletedUser1052

ODA is a byproduct of a good startup, but it shouldn't be made an during it.

DeletedUser

points and growth are amplified at startup but effiecient farming and clearing, learning players strategys around you and getting to know their routine before they even suspect you as a threat and remaining undetected while increasing your farming income is the most efficient.

DeletedUser

Normally others should have noticed as thier own farm supplies would have gone down, most likley i would spike all mine for the fun of it.

DeletedUser

only back to burn some time =P though gonna have download skype again so just wait a bit ^^