K45 K55 Tribe

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone Let Me Introduce Myself Names Jake a.k.a Evo Style Or Romanelite For Those Who Played W1

I Just Started On W14 And Didnt Feel Like Joining Any Tribes In My K (No Offense To Twits and DpTd) Who Gobbled Everyone In My Area :p , So Decided I Would Just Go And Create My Own AGAIN! :)
Tribes Named Berserk And Atm Looking For Some Fresh Meat.

Im Looking For 15-20 Members For The First Few Months Or So No Mass Recruiting, Nor Poaching I Like To Space Members So They Have Plenty Of Farming Area To Grow. Ive Been Sending A PM To Everyone Beforehand Not Sending Mass Invites To Tribeless Players. So If Your In My Area An Plan On Being Active Or Are Looking To Play For More Than 3 Months Let Me Kno.

A Few Rules Before Joining.
-Members Who Wish To Join A Council Or Position In Power Must Have Skype *Its Required.
-Turn Yellow Within The First Few Weeks = Automatic Kick.

Any Questions Or More Info Needed Msg Me IG Thanks. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser9522

Too many capital letters at the start of each word..

Good luck though with whatever happens.

DeletedUser4753

Tbh i think it looks better, though i am a tad wierd :p

DeletedUser11511

I take it this tribe thing didn't sprout wings as your villes still on 26pts... anyone in K55 looking for the same deal as above and fitting the same criteria as above should contact MonkeyNova and apply through the TW!ST tribe application form... sorry for hijacking your thread Evo but it does seem you have left it unattended for too long =)