K45 noob to UK

DeletedUser

Hi all Im Dazzle and somehow ive no idea i joined W11 and even bought premium not realising i couldnt transfer what i have from net server and somehow overlooking despite reading the world settings the farming restrictions.

For me this has always been a social game and with farming restrictions will need more socializing realy to interest me than normal and to date I havent had a reply to any of my mails most have not even been read.

Im a adequate player I dont do chats or debates on backtiming sniping etc to get a place in a tribe and as for bieng account checked my policyhas always been you want to know what I have scout me but iI consider it a hostile act.
So is anyone else about who can suffer a rude old man with a wicked scence of fun running with them who gives respect to those who earned it in the world were playing and not relying on familys or names from previous worlds?

I can take the banter in fact I think its essential to keep what little sanity i have intact.
Drop me a line IGN is the same

Donkey probably too old for this game but thats the admins fault for allowing geriatrics to join

DeletedUser

Dude, the reason whythey don't reply is.
They are twice your size atleast.
They don't know you
They find you irritating.
You are not in the same tribe.

I have had this problem when I was in JBOX and everyone wanted my support as I was rank 13. I then quit the account, now most don't even reply even the co-player I got won't give me the new password

DeletedUser

LOL size means nothing at this stage im an equal opportunity man Ill hate everyone equaly

Just a little shocked playing in net servers there does seem more banter even if it goes no where so I assumed the UK guys would of been the same.
Ive only ever co played a world once and withing 48 hours he got us banned so thats not an option id ever consider again although I loved the idea of blaming every cruel action commited on my account on someone else instead of alchohol

And as for anyone finding a warm hello irritating many will be resetting when rams arrive then

DeletedUser2178

Dude, the reason whythey don't reply is.
They are twice your size atleast.
They don't know you
They find you irritating.
You are not in the same tribe.

I have had this problem when I was in JBOX and everyone wanted my support as I was rank 13. I then quit the account, now most don't even reply even the co-player I got won't give me the new password

Absolutely pointless post imo, hardly any of that made sense.......?

DeletedUser2178

Dazzle, start your own tribe and find and invite like minded people, tribes on this world max out at 25 so its pretty hard getting into a tribe when A.You have no previous world stats B.You reject account sits(you have nothing to lose so early on, let them sit if your that desperate to get in a tribe)
Or go and bug a local tribe by picking on their bigger players, that might get you noticed :)

DeletedUser

Dazzle, start your own tribe and find and invite like minded people, tribes on this world max out at 25 so its pretty hard getting into a tribe when A.You have no previous world stats B.You reject account sits(you have nothing to lose so early on, let them sit if your that desperate to get in a tribe)
Or go and bug a local tribe by picking on their bigger players, that might get you noticed :)

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Love these ideas.
Im an old player normaly change my name to avoid the embarasement of other world actions and to hide how poor I am at playing and to me troop checking just means easy internaled later, sorry it may shock some but its part of the game and giving away troop numbers and location can bite on backside later
As for worrying bigger players well I did once as it goes I made that guy worry for a few minutes as he thought hed killed me :lol:
No seriously its cool im a self confessed marmite man its a game and bieng rimmed just means you have a reason to fight on be it from a massing or bieng outclassed etc etc my point was in my small time here there does not seem much love going about and in a world where you can farm your haul in an hour you need fun to keep active

DeletedUser9545

Now UK 3 is ending I may join another world, or maybe co-play, be careful what you are getting yourself into. This place is the end of real life

DeletedUser2178

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Love these ideas.
Im an old player normaly change my name to avoid the embarasement of other world actions and to hide how poor I am at playing and to me troop checking just means easy internaled later, sorry it may shock some but its part of the game and giving away troop numbers and location can bite on backside later
As for worrying bigger players well I did once as it goes I made that guy worry for a few minutes as he thought hed killed me :lol:
No seriously its cool im a self confessed marmite man its a game and bieng rimmed just means you have a reason to fight on be it from a massing or bieng outclassed etc etc my point was in my small time here there does not seem much love going about and in a world where you can farm your haul in an hour you need fun to keep active

To be honest, playing this world is like watching paint dry mate, we have a really active forum that keeps us from going more insane than we already are :icon_eek: Drop me a line if your bored.

DeletedUser

Well Im honestly out of my depth here
Ive met some sound people as it goes nice guys as well as players but the join us or die mentality along with family tribes and alliances etc not to mention the arrogance of those involved with them is beyond anything I have ever seen

Im a joker this is a game (although I play very seriously) and fun and banter to me is part of TW hence why I named my tribe in honor of TW tradition :lol: BUt the mails I have would astonish people (im a lover of funny in game mails and do encourage it)
I as I write have I think 6 tribes attacking and according to mails can expect a wipe out from BOGOFF :icon_rolleyes: any moment
Hasnt helped the attacks include mainly swords

Life isnt easy for a Billy no mates in a limited hauls world but like a noob i joined the world credited my premium and stop laughing bought farm assist (im a lover of this on .net)

So im not going anwhere until someone takes me and just enjoying reading the forums but feel free to shout me in game or skype

DeletedUser

And for a joker of the game can you think of a better character to play lol

irresponsible bordering on self obsessed that character was written with me in mind