K54 Rim Tribe MOON HATER

DeletedUser

So joined a world masivly late and looked for a tribe on a Rim..... What I found made me write this to the Dukes

MOON

Mass recruiting family tribe!! I mean really!?
Awfull spread with the recruitment with no thought of stratagy.
Accepting any player and keeping them in the tribe even if they are clearly inactive.
I look forward to destroying a number of your players!!
Feel free to post this in your forums and encourage them to attack me :)
I will happily personaly take you all on just for a laugh!! :)
I dont even care I have only been on this world 4 days or so and dont have rams yet, its worth picking on tribes like yours just because it doesnt encourage new players as tribes like yours are so poor!!
Enough said :)

If your on the k54 rim then send me an IG mail, same as the forum name :)

DeletedUser

Well at least they admit it haha

jaybob512 today at 23:18
Yes, we did mass recruit in the beg inning, but let's be honest. No ones going to ask to join a one man tribe. As for your moan about our members inactivity, I assure you anyone inactive for a week without a damn good excuse is kicked.
Jason
sgk204 today at 23:24
A week!, to be competative past Rams no one should be inactive for more than a 2 days. i,e goes red on your tribe sheet.
But the real problem I have with your tribe is that you have given no thought at all to who you recruit and where, having more than one member per 7x7 is pure stupidity for growth.
If your not going to be a good tribe that wants to be around in a month and be able to grow then whats the point of starting one at all?

DeletedUser

I was in that tribe at the begining......

ALos dissagree with your statment thar, this world I kinda see it as being benifical to have some close members nearby more so if there O n your D....limited hauls, means slow rebuild. Tribe clustering a little could help there, fast support.

DeletedUser

I dont think so
g.gif

DeletedUser

I was in that tribe at the begining......

ALos dissagree with your statment thar, this world I kinda see it as being benifical to have some close members nearby more so if there O n your D....limited hauls, means slow rebuild. Tribe clustering a little could help there, fast support.

Meechan Meechan, when doing the maths on a 500 barb growth and max hauls then you still need to have at least a 7x7 area to yourself to reach the haul limit, 3 members in one 7x7 is too much by any standard. and the whole tribe is like that. not to mention the problem of expansion..... As it is I have scouted 2 of them so far, and the highest troop count is 75spear.

And fast support only works if you have active players, I obviously sent them all mails to see when they were read.... only 4 have read their mail in a 24 hour period

DeletedUser

The maths :/

I can send 2 farm runs to two different barbs and get my limited haul full.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

I agree with the smexy Meechan... clustered tribes have an advantage when it comes to defending as they can support each other far easier than you can get 4 nobles to anyone of them...

With limited hauls their are plenty of barbs to go round..

DeletedUser1410

I agree
Magic are very close and no one has complained that there barbs are empty, and as for the the support thing, yep that works well too! lol

DeletedUser

Wouldnt you say that at this speed its still very early game though, To keep all the ques going at 3/4 vills for each person in that cluster do you not see problems with resources at that stage with 500 point barbs?

I was having this convo with Meehan IG and he suggested im a bit less than bright, but looking generaly at the numbers I still cant see that it won't limit growth as allplayers in a cluster start expanding when there is 3 different players starting in the same 7x7.

Also dont forget im on the rim where activity is generaly less and therefor support is less relevant unless the supporting players happen to be online, I felt it was better to ensure you have the available resources to hit the limits quickly (close by) if needed for rebuild.

But as I said to Meechan, time will tell and as the generaly feeling is clusters wont limit growth im probably wrong, but at the moment I feel im right.

Besides shhhhh im trying to annoy MOON members as I have like 8 in my 15x15 ;)

EDIT: especialy as on limited hauls, surely anything with a resource % bonus should be munched in order to minewhore your way to victory, therefor reduing further the low growing barbs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was having this convo with Meehan IG and he suggested im a bit less than bright,

Now Now, don't twist my words......i said you wern't bright IG for not understanding what I was saying, not that your opinion was wrong.