King of the Hill (UK)

• Thread starter DeletedUser6443
  • Start date

DeletedUser6443

Most of us know this game as silly as it might come across!

Over the years I have experienced some really clever humour and banter on this game and some damn right stupid replies :)

Okay here goes take the HILL off me.

Being a fugitive on the run from the SS who want to stamp 666 in my forehead I run like crazy and hearing the rottweilers menacing barking in the distant background it distracts me a little and I tumble down a steep bank and after several tumbles I get to my feet and wooosh flat on my back like Indiana I am whizzing down a mossy slope into a lagoon.

Fearing for my life I hold my breath as much as I can and before I know it I am being dragged by an extremely strong and ultra fast current which takes me on an underwater roller coaster journey and after 1 minute I emerge from the now luke warm waters gasping for breath.

I find my self away from the coastal path which I fell from and in a pleasant warm sea where I can see an exotic island ahead of me. I get to the island and I am greeted by homo floresiensis like beings short in stature with a sheen to their pop bellies. They make me feel welcome and the island Chief Sharman takes me to see Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds with his faithful friend the amanita muscaria and after a few sessions of that my hair grows long white and wild, putting Rapunzel to shame, and I explore the beautiful island when through intuition I happen to naviagte my way to a golden hill, golden due to the amanita muscaria :) and I stand at the top and claim this to be

MY HILL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

Then you die of the aids I gave you and I claim it.

DeletedUser4083

Moved to the correct forum.

For the record, there is an existing King of the hill thread in MSG: Linky

Last edited by a moderator: