KNIGHTZ how one of there players views a NAP..

DeletedUser

mungokillertoday at 10:57
in general a nap is binding between tribes and players that break them normally will get hit by other tribes as well as nobody will ever trust you

Jamieroyletoday at 10:22
id just like to draw your attention to this quote on the diplomacy page
On this page your relations with other tribes are administered. The settings are non-binding within the game, but villages will be coloured accordingly on the map. The status is visible only to tribe members and may be changed by tribal diplomats only.
so if theyre NON BINDING, what are you cracking on about when you say read rules?!
i think you need to learn you rules and how to play the game a bit better mate, i mean where the hells all you troops! i hope to god you have more hiding away somewhere for your own good
jamie

mungokillertoday at 10:15
go attack a ally your see what happens.. Nap players support each other on occasions

Jamieroyletoday at 10:02
how do you read diplomacy? is it like a special language?
ah shit i dont know it :(

mungokillertoday at 09:47
no its not

you need to read your diplomacy

and the rules of the game.

Jamieroyletoday at 09:41
ahh ok! i get ya, sorry bout that
is it ok if i attack your sister tribe though, or is that not allowed either?

mungokillertoday at 09:39
means you dont attack that tribe

Jamieroyletoday at 09:23
Aggression pact? Isn't that called a war?!

mungokillertoday at 09:13
NON Agression pact..

Jamieroyletoday at 08:58
No not really,
This is my first time playing TW so i dont have a clue how to play; I'm just a NOOB. What is it?

mungokillertoday at 08:21
Do you know what a NAP is..

DeletedUser

Why do you need a NAP and a sister tribe ?
Also NAP's can't support each other it's in tribe support only

DeletedUser9598

What a waste of 20 seconds of my life, why do people feel the need to share such pointless drivel Zzzz

DeletedUser4753

What a waste of 20 seconds of my life, why do people feel the need to share such pointless drivel Zzzz

My thoughts exactly

I'm all up for laughing at completely deluded people but things like :

Player 1 "Hey'z are you gonna restart'z im ace at this game'z?"
player 2 "No'z im far better'z than you'z, you restart"
Player 1 "Haha asif'z you just said that, Ill have'z you know'z ima top playa, ima well gonna flame'z you'z on the externalz nowz"

Note to Posters ^^ This is not External worthy EVER!

I mean I know the forums are struggling, perhaps these sort of posts are the reason?

DeletedUser

why would we keep a nap with a tribe thats falling apart (half your members have left)
And you cant even support and defend your tribes duke (hes been nobled)

DeletedUser

Id just like to point out that i, jamieroyle/j-roy, am not a first time player and i do know what a NAP is. You see we didnt have one at the time when i attacked you, so i didnt break anything. I dont know how you didnt realise i was joking...
Anyway, your forum post seems to have back fired with you taking the stick. Congratulations ;)

DeletedUser6446

I think it´s pretty funny/interesting how people complain about the externals being boring and that no one is posting, and then when someone is actually posting something some/most guys is making fun of that person, saying the person should not have posted in the first place.
I don´t know about you guys but something is telling me that may not be the best way to go about things if you actually want the forums to deliver something/anything at all?
Now I´m not saying this was the best thread ever made, far from it. But it was something.

I know it´s much easier to disrespect and make fun of people rather then to make a well thought contribution yourself, but come on now.

DeletedUser

Good topic....

New Thread....?

I dip in and out of the forums a lot and mostly its one person being praised or ganged up on. (Oh gang up on me please)

However; none of it is serious, mostly, but I can see that others might read some of the comments and fear being slated. (slate away)

DeletedUser4753

I would argue its post like this that kill forums, I for example come see whats been posted, I do like to occupy my time with using forums etc and do see a need to try get this forum going.
Hence will try and post whenever I have something relevant or remotely meaningful to say(this perhaps being an exception)

Complete un-thought provoking druel doesn't create many opportunities to get a convo going and get some opinions shared, when the only opinion is "Why is this here?"

DeletedUser9598

I think it´s pretty funny/interesting how people complain about the externals being boring and that no one is posting, and then when someone is actually posting something some/most guys is making fun of that person, saying the person should not have posted in the first place.
I don´t know about you guys but something is telling me that may not be the best way to go about things if you actually want the forums to deliver something/anything at all?
Now I´m not saying this was the best thread ever made, far from it. But it was something.

I know it´s much easier to disrespect and make fun of people rather then to make a well thought contribution yourself, but come on now.

Not sure where in my 'quote' it says anything about the forums being boring or lack of people talking, is this your idea of well thought contribution?

DeletedUser

To start off its a waste of time Complaining about what a player had said, also from what I know Jamie hadn't broke any relationship between the two tribes due to the fact that the relationship was ended at Jul 29 12:01 and I know I'm not making this fact up.

So you have wasted your own time complaining about an NAP, which wasn't even in place of the time of attack, or the message being sent. Also your tribe is now just falling apart within 48 hours of the NAP being over. GREAT TRIBE!

Also I hope you enjoy the war.

Crazy~

Well if you could count that as a war.... Getting disband with in a few hours of start of war.. Weak!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it´s pretty funny/interesting how people complain about the externals being boring and that no one is posting, and then when someone is actually posting something some/most guys is making fun of that person, saying the person should not have posted in the first place...
I disagree: it is neither funny nor interesting, it's a real shame for the community. I find it utterly bizarre that people complain about their lost 20 seconds. Whilst I am sure that those 20 seconds would have been spent doing something productive and of benefit to the world, those whiners really should be greatful for the fact that they are now 20 seconds closer to the time when they will be able to avoid tiresome human interactions all together.

Back on topic... nubs need to learn some skillz, brah. Whoop! Go team GB.

DeletedUser

Also your tribe is now just falling apart within 48 hours of the NAP being over. GREAT TRIBE!

Also I hope you enjoy the war.

Crazy~

how can his tribe enjoy the war.. there is only 8 members left , 3 of them have been cleared and one , their duke has been nobled and restarted...
since nap was dropped and our tribe declared war,, members have all jumped ship

DeletedUser

how can his tribe enjoy the war.. there is only 8 members left , 3 of them have been cleared and one , their duke has been nobled and restarted...
since nap was dropped and our tribe declared war,, members have all jumped ship

I'm sure they Jumped before the war one or two of the players, but eh! Just a warm up for us I guess! as you've still got Agent with 15 players in for now, till they all Jump ship.