KNIGHTZ how one of there players views a NAP..

DeletedUser

I don't get how this is a boring topic.

I learned what a NAP is because of this thread.

+ 1 rep!

DeletedUser

I didn't it confused me :S which one was right ?
Are you supposed to support you NAP's or attack them ?

DeletedUser

Haha, Guys it was a misunderstanding the NAP was no longer on the 30th, as Us in Knightz decided the day before that it would be pointless having the NAP in place, so we canceled the NAP on the 29th!

But I believe your suppose to attack your NAP's, but is that where I've been going wrong over all these years?

DeletedUser9598

I don't get how this is a boring topic.

I learned what a NAP is because of this thread.

+ 1 rep!

:lol: now you just need to learn what nobles are and your well on the way to fame and fortune

DeletedUser9598

Haha, Guys it was a misunderstanding the NAP was no longer on the 30th, as Us in Knightz decided the day before that it would be pointless having the NAP in place, so we canceled the NAP on the 29th!

But I believe your suppose to attack your NAP's, but is that where I've been going wrong over all these years?

Word of warning for you tribes with knights as there COA usually tend to fail, pink ponies tend to do much better :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Was it just me that thought Jamieroyle was being sarcastic in his initial conversation .... ? which was clearly not picked up by mungokiller.

Personally enjoy in game banter like that .....!

DeletedUser

Word of warning for you tribes with knights as there COA usually tend to fail, pink ponies tend to do much better :icon_cool:

Hmm I'll inform Jobo, when I have chance. Also having a Knight as a COA on w11 hasn't done any harm to us as of yet.

DeletedUser

Hmm I'll inform Jobo, when I have chance. Also having a Knight as a COA on w11 hasn't done any harm to us as of yet.
Just wait ...... there's no telling when the symptoms surface but when they do you will know and it's inevitable

DeletedUser

Just wait ...... there's no telling when the symptoms surface but when they do you will know and it's inevitable

Yes I am aware.. That is why I stated as of yet, as I know there is still months to follow on World 11, and thing always change, and it depends world to world, and the players playing on the chosen world.