KnK, About To Get A Whipping!

DeletedUser

KnKrim Declares War On KnK! Z0mG! :O

I would like to ask that all KnK members surrender their villages and delete their accounts on this world as soon as convenient. I ask you this because, despite petty chances of survival against my flamboyantly superior firepower, you continue in your futile quest to make a name for yourselves on this world.

It would be a shame if I had to battle for your villages - whilst you would be helpless in my doing so, great tedium would be dealt to me, and alas, I only have so many GCSEs that I can afford to fail.

You have clearly failed to seize any notable territory and your pitifully minuscule member average leads me to believe that you may not even possess your own accounts. This display of rudimentary mere survival is without a cause or reason.

Smugly,

Pushty

Will KnK give up, or simply crumble?

The victor is set in stone, (Or should be, within 3-5 working days), but how much puny resistance can KnK, the upstart rim-tribe, muster?

Not enough, obviously.

DeletedUser7242

having seen this and being only two K's away, i instantly put in a request for tribe stacking.

but honestly it did brighten my evening up. you really do have a sense of humour

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A very sound argument there. Couldn't agree more. You recruiting? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Humour? What's that?

Why won't anyone take me seriously? ;)

DeletedUser

DM, we've got to give them a chance! C'mon, two players of colossal stature?

Oh go on then :p

DeletedUser

I might just defect....

p.s My first ever post, you inspired me.

DeletedUser

There's room over here!

I even have half a packet of Skittles, now get in the van.