KnK Breaks The NAP

DeletedUser

Wow, I've been making a lot of threads recently, my apologies but at least it goes some way to keeping the forums alive.

A certain member of ours has incomings from a KnK member, "bleachin"... We supposedly have a NAP with them and have received no mails stating otherwise.

Can anyone on the KnK council enlighten me, or is this a rogue incident?

DeletedUser6603

The attacks were sent before your member took the village, as chaz has verified in mail.....

DeletedUser6603

Now who is it that has broken the NAP, I ask chaz for no more attacks to be launched until everything on the road has already landed, yet one of our members has received new incomings.

Interesting times.....

DeletedUser

Now who is it that has broken the NAP, I ask chaz for no more attacks to be launched until everything on the road has already landed, yet one of our members has received new incomings.

Interesting times.....

Who would this be? Because it hasn't been given clearance.

If it was 'DM', it was only him re-taking the village.

DeletedUser

im sorting it,had to support my younger brother at footie tonight

we have sent resoucres to bleachin, pushty i said dont make a post, cant you read big blacks letters!

i have a nuke hitting me, thanks to knk hitting a village, and another bunch of attacks hitting the gorillla

DeletedUser

If another tribe makes an error I want to highlight it for the rest of the gameworld, however in this case it was my mistake.

@Chaz, I thought you were talking to DM about the political side of things.

DeletedUser

So you were trying to criticize KnK without checking the facts?

DeletedUser

yes he was, and he has only succeeded in landing him self in hot water

DeletedUser

Pushty, if you knew you're stuff then you would know KnK don't recognise any Naps. Your tribes sucking up to them is only a temporary blip on their radar. Get real and fight like the rest of us and maybe we'll have some fun.

DeletedUser8768

Pushty, if you knew you're stuff then you would know KnK don't recognise any Naps. Your tribes sucking up to them is only a temporary blip on their radar. Get real and fight like the rest of us and maybe we'll have some fun.

Yet another person talking absolute rubbish, If only you knew your stuff!

Im confident there are still forum posts, skype conversations, Ig mails etc confirming that we have time and time again bent over backwards to honor NAPs and alliances, and agreements set in place.

If there has ever been issues regarding our loyalty to those agreements, Im almost 99% sure it was communication problems, and not from our part.

The issue is, people like yourself think a tribe like ours need to use others to grow, and that we gain some massive benefit by having a NAP or alliance..

Seriously, take a look at whats happening in the world.

We're not hugging, we're not hiding, and we don't need tribes on our side to stay safe.

However, we do recognise that it is not only the players in our own tribe that are good at the game, nice people to chat to, willing to enjoy the game and generally decent people like we consider ourselves.

This was our basis on all of our alliances.

We saw potential in tribes, that didnt mean we were scared of them, quite the opposite, it meant there was a chance to have a great end war.

Take a look at the very early on world stats, predictions, reviews etc.. Im sure there are comments about our growth, our aggression (some feeling we were playing the game wrong) and predictions about where we would end up long before we even entered any diplomacy.

Those people deserve an enjoyable game as much as we do, and, believe it or not, we enjoy a challenge.

Please!

show me all the examples where we have broken our NAPs, it seems to me on this occasion there has been some cross nobling.. and?

Im not going to bother routing through the history of our NAPs / Alliances myself, maybe somebody else will and put you straight, if they care, lol

I also feel this should of been dealt with in game, but having nothing to hide, it makes no difference to us really.

DeletedUser

why is it that on this forum when anyone posts their opinion it is dismissed as rubbish, no wonder the forum is so dead

DeletedUser

Yet another pompous git pontificating and putting anyone down who dares to post on this godforsaken forum