knk lost my respect

DeletedUser8800

ok knk i thought well done you have won this world dominating but actually you have made this world a farce,
your a bunch of cowards
yes slaughter me if you like but the truth doesnt lie
tau12 has recently joined you a 2 million account
what this your scared to attack a player this big
also serpico not too long ago joined you who again was a 1.7 million player
and couple of months back you have had quite a few players join you
you say how great you are all i see is cowards
your happy hitting small players but proper players you would rather get to join you then actually have a fight
no wonder why this world is dead you have ruined it
if only i joined earlier
be interesting your response to this
well done though on nearly winning but in my eyes you havnt won it properly but we all have our own views

DeletedUser

seprico is a long story, he left knk to attack O.O and then gave the account to another player who was in knk

DeletedUser6603

Lol, you really shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about ferret.

1. Serpico left us originally to wage his one man war on o.o, which he couldn't do at the time because of our nap with o.o.
2. Tau is a friend of serpicos, and as a mark of respect towards serpico we agreed tau would join us when the time was right. He didn't join earlier because he feared he would be too vulnerable to temp - his choice and one we accepted.

So, perhaps a bit of fact checking before you slate us next time please? As for the way weve won this world, i think our nobling record speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

just seen, hence my post deletion

so your on your phone, which account you on again? :)

DeletedUser10297

HEH !!.................What happened to freedom of speech on a public forum ????.................:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser8800

what about 3 months ago taking in all these players lol
and serpico left to attack o-o then what kind of player is that not agreeing to the leaders diplomacy
and you let him back in thats bad leadership in my eyes
he should never of been aloud back into knk or were you back stabbing o-o yeah probably lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

You mean the likes of ash and kurtely? They were longstanding allies of ours, and had mondaeo not thrown his toys out of the pram they would have been our final battle. Never worked out that way though.......

Any more questions?

DeletedUser3642

what about 3 months ago taking in all these players lol
and serpico left to attack o-o then what kind of player is that not agreeing to the leaders diplomacy
and you let him back in thats bad leadership in my eyes
he should never of been aloud back into knk or were you back stabbing o-o yeah probably lol

you're clearly not a leader if you can't see beyond the facts in front of you.

Serpico left to play along some friends of his. We respected his decision as a friend of KnK, and a friend of KnK he remains. He didn't just leave, he informed us in advance of his intentions.
Serpico attacks O.O - not KnK. Nothing to do with us, thats his descision.
Serpico rejoins KnK once KnK is out of targets in the area and is preparing to change diplomacy with O.O

All we have done here, is played the game as adults rather than the childish approach you seem to be applying.

Pablo's already explained Tau's position well.

Look at our member count - does it look like we recruit unncessarily? Use a bit of logic here please - I don't like having to explain the basic principals, but clearly its needed.
Accounts are run by humans.
Humans are needed to run the accounts.
As your member count goes down, its either due to co-plays merging accounts, or people departing the world.
An influx of new humans is occasionally required in every single tribe in every single world, as there is a turnover of membership - simply because this is a game and not a life.

I hope that clears up the reason why tribes recruit. You can call us many things, but mass recruiters is not one of them.

DeletedUser

i do have to say the new owners on seprico are a long way off the old seprico, if the rumours are true

DeletedUser10297

Oh I see what's happening........KnK players are allowed to gang up and brow beat another player, but if anyone steps in to support or agree with that players views, then their post is deleted.........is the moderator a member of your tribe or something

I wonder how long this post will last

Omega

DeletedUser

what you on about omega?, you have lost me, arent you the one that was winding the Knk leadership up in another world section?
do you even play w7?

I deleted one of my posts as the post i was referring had been redone, so what i had said was no longer relevant,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7342

omega.knight said:
then their post is deleted.........is the moderator a member of your tribe or something

As the moderator of this forum parts I have to declare that the 2 posts deleted were done so by their posters as you may see and not by me or any other mod.

DeletedUser4083

What KnK are doing is providing an informed response to help clarify recent events, allowing everyone to see the reasons behind the actions.

And for the last time a moderator can't play on a world whose forum they moderate, that is a rule for all moderators, whether they be in-game moderators or forum moderators. As far as I'm aware Pavlina hasn't played on world 7 at all, plus moderators aren't allowed to be biased in any way on forums that they moderate. If a post is deleted then that is because it was in violation of the forum rules, if anyone has an issue with the post(s) being deleted then they can always mail the moderator to discuss it.

The players could have deleted their posts, moderators don't always delete stuff.

DeletedUser10297

what you on about omega?, you have lost me, arent you the one that was winding the Knk leadership up in another world section?
do you even play w7?

I wasn't winding them up.....just having a robust debate.

As for playing on world 7.....no I don't, but does that exclude me from supporting 'ferret' ??

Also! Seems one of my posts disappeared.......may easily have been something I did. I apologise to the moderator if it was.

Omega

PS Who and what is 'fluffy' and his party ??

DeletedUser

you only made 3,

i am not backing either side,i have worked with ferret before, but unfortunately he did not have all the relevant info, as the sperico story is a lot more complicated than the version knk gave, every tribes makes questionable moves

but for someone who has not played the world it is hard to state facts about what has happened

DeletedUser10297

you only made 3,

But I thought I posted 4..........one mysteriously vanished.......although it maybe something I did

As for Ferret he looked as though he needed some moral support.......and of course I agreed with him

Omega

DeletedUser

trust me when i say this, the ferret can look after him self, i do see what he is trying to say

DeletedUser10297

trust me when i say this, the ferret can look after him self, i do see what he is trying to say

Then I will leave the politics of this world to those who play it........

Omega

DeletedUser8768

I wont go into details about dates, reasons why, who, where or when, mainly because I simply dont pay enough attention most of the time to remember these things, also because Pablo and Mike have covered it.

All I will say is this.,

Every single move KnK has made in the past has been a strategic move, one that has been thought about, talked about, and planned to try and work to our advantage by making educated guesses about the future of those enemies around us.

We have recruited players, we have booted players, we have had allies / naps, all part of the game of course, and each and every tribe uses diplomacy recruitment etc to their own advantage, not to help other tribes.

One thing we have not done, is win this world through hugging, we have been criticized by some for the fact that we were so offensive too early in the game, and our strategy was all wrong, that we were damaging our own growth.

The stats from day one, continued up until the last hour will show you that knk have been at war with tribes 100% of the time, from the day beginner protection was removed, and will continue until the day we accomplish 100% domination

There is not a tribe / alliance we are scared to attack in the world, never has been, let alone a single player!

Although I see your frustration with us recruiting a player at this stage, as mentioned before, this has been a long time coming, it makes zero difference to the end result of the world at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

Some people just can't accept when they've been beaten. The road to victory is an irrelevant one, especially with KnK over 10 times the size of rank 2.

Whilst I agree that it is unfortunate that this world is so lop-sided, to 'blame' the victor is foolish. We should be blaming ourselves for our inability/lack of commitment/low nuke threshold.

To conclude: facepalm.