knk lost my respect

DeletedUser3642

I do have to say - its great that a few players are hanging around to snipe, acting out the last stand. We all know it will change nothing, but it at least makes the tidying up exercise a little less tedious

DeletedUser5582

Sorry LightyJo was only trying a wind up, not chucking my toys out of the pram. Nice to see a bit of banter in the world 7 Forum.

That section of you post made me smile, as any player/Tribe would use their fire power.

I received a "Quiting Mail couple of hours ago" from one of my targets, I mailed him back to congratulate him for putting up a goog fight so far. I also won't take it as a forgone conclusion that he has gone, been bitten by that before.

Do I know you from world 4 or World 7 can't place the name, never been much of a forum poster.

What's your TW name?

am sorry too was (still am) full of cold and was grumpy and clearly felt the need to shout for the underdog a bit when saw your nuke sending line :icon_redface:

I didn't play UK4 but did make a brief appearance here but I don't like to talk about it as was an awful experience in the main (though did find a fantastic guy for another world so all in all probably came out ahead). Did in fact play as Lightyjo on this world just seeing what a Church world was like would say more but the cost of therapy is too much.

DeletedUser

If you feel like me (man flu) I fully understand. Had a night of the shivers and feel awful....

DeletedUser3642

Had a night of the shivers and feel awful....

was that to do with the flu... or to do with sending nukes 80+ hours to land on New Years Day without thinking...... oh yeh, that was me :icon_redface: oops! lol

DeletedUser

duh Plonker

How the hell did we get so strong with leaders like you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

It was a complete and utter fluke Dennis, trust me on that one ;-)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time to drag on a lost fight for the 'enjoyment' of players many times my size. There's a difference between playing a game and being a toy.

DeletedUser5582

I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time to drag on a lost fight for the 'enjoyment' of players many times my size. There's a difference between playing a game and being a toy.

yes yes but you could be a toy that fights back?! or the toy that made it to February 22nd......

Both these things, whilst holding no award or prize, would I feel generate a warm feeling inside you that is worth more than any title surely?

Plus of course we must consider the film rights?

The Toy That Roared?
28 Toys Later?
the Thirteenth Toy?
GladaToy?

Honestly

DeletedUser

If im honest i have not really seen you in a underdog position, as im sure you have little trouble in evol and titan and sometimes we fight on for pride more than anything else and no matter how hard knk try it is something they can not take away,

yes you might be more of a consistent player but you seem to lack the hunger sometimes, when things are going your way your happy but when things dont you sort of die out,

DeletedUser

UK7 died for me as soon as I started UK8 and had a taste of leadership. That in turn died out for me when UK10 started.

See, UK7 was my first world, it was a training ground that I never had a hope of achieving anything in. As for pride, it's a game. Some people forget that. Face it, your resistance proves nothing, and you won't be remembered for it, if you are remembered for it, it'll be for all the wrong reasons. Stubbornness and pride are, in fact, wasteful and arrogant traits to possess. There's nothing fun, I find, about getting thrashed. You need to know your limits, sure, we all try, but there's a difference between resisting and hanging on in a futile search for 'glory'.

Whilst you've been scrambling over the remnants of your account, I've been learning from some of the best players on the UK server. I know which I'd prefer.

DeletedUser

we all find fun in different ways mine is sitting there with a large inbound count makes it more worth while, yes it is a game but why play if you dont give it your all?, maybe it is but from what your saying tribes like death,O.O,T4H,G.F, RK,DOGS,WAT4,LTR and MAD, should all pack their bags as they are clearly the underdogs? somtimes you learn more from being on the back foot and under pressure 24/7

, while you have maybe been learning from the best of the new worlds, but for me some of the greatest players are on uk3 and im sure lightjo can confirm this? and can probably put a lot of evol to shame ,

DeletedUser

A lot of those tribes should give up, or start from scratch.

A lot of those tribes are still big enough to win the world - I don't mind being several times smaller, but when it becomes hopeless I see no point. In O.O only a few of us ever launched our nukes, if everyone was more aggressive and bold I'd of happily stayed, but they weren't, so we were doomed from the offset. As soon as DM went virtually inactive and I quit the council, my mind was made up.

Maybe they could, but the point is I can now do anything anyone else can do, and that means more to me than holding on to handful of villages on a world that has already had its fate determined.

DeletedUser

and that is the different between me and you, i fight till the end, i know a lot of people who ask me why i fight on beacuse they cant understand why and it is hard to explain why,

there are different sorts of players, those the fight for a lost cause and those that dont care what happens, it is easy saying this tribe and that tribe should give up but for some players it can be hard to let go, for example take redleg or mos, you wont know them, but they have a very positive attitude despite watching their good friends leave around them, but they wont give up till tw forces them and both bounced back from some minor set backs, there are times when i questioned why i carry on, but i do it more for the others around me,

O.Os goal was to show we were more than just the joke of w7, and hopefully we have proved that, all though it will likely be the last world the tribe name will be seen due to losing the man that lead us though thick and thin on many occasions

i feel you have tried to justify your reasons for giving up, i know its a hell of a lot easier just letting the account go barb, i know i ended up giving w10,w9,w6 and w8 up to carry on playing my doomed accounts on w7 and w3

DeletedUser

I trained 8K spears in every village the last time I logged on, if that counts. :p

DeletedUser

All I say is:

Congratz on winning W7 and being the first peeps to win a world on .uk :D

DeletedUser

Dont play this world and never have , but congrats to KnK . WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU .