knk lost my respect

DeletedUser

ferret said:
this is my fun world if anyone wants to join me on world 3 in a real war just message me

Sorry for butting in but please pay no attention to ferret, he has some problems that we hope he will soon resolve.....

DeletedUser8800

hey buddy suicide didnt know you were on world 7 lol
new guy1 at least i got forum active lol
and subject has gone off knk we are on about other players cowardness now lol
and real war i meant game as i know there are people playing this game that have fought for our country

DeletedUser5942

Pushty? I believe that you commented in another thread that you were a youngster? If you are then I hope that you are indicative of what is coming out of our schools. Your comments are thought out, reasoned, opinionated and have humour. Even though you lost..... on this world! Well played sir.

DeletedUser

Pushty? I believe that you commented in another thread that you were a youngster? If you are then I hope that you are indicative of what is coming out of our schools. Your comments are thought out, reasoned, opinionated and have humour. Even though you lost..... on this world! Well played sir.

Yep, 15, a whipper-snapper of sorts. :3

And thank you, nice not to be overridden by an opposing opinion for a change!

P.S. To every KnK member who might read this, I feel I've improved a lot since I've quit this world, learning the intricate refinements of the game, so I'd love a re-match, per se, in the future. :)

DeletedUser6603

You mightve learnt something if you didnt just quit when we got to your doorstep mate!

As for a re-match, I am sure we will reappear at some point, but dont ask me when, as I have no idea on that front.....

DeletedUser

You mightve learnt something if you didnt just quit when we got to your doorstep mate!

As for a re-match, I am sure we will reappear at some point, but dont ask me when, as I have no idea on that front.....

Hehe, nope, I owe this experience to evoL, UK10. :)

I simply didn't care about UK7, I wasn't even farming! (I'm not even sure if I had any valid bookmarks towards the end!!)

DeletedUser

wait you farmed? i just left my villages alone for a few days or used local occupied villages

if im honest w7 kept my interest for tw alive, and i plan on playing until my last troops falls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Farming is essential if you want to expand quickly, if you're on the defence most of the time it's fine, although that is where we went wrong.

DeletedUser

in the end we did not really have a choice, and now the nukes are non stop :icon_cry:

DeletedUser6603

Dont worry chaz, the end is in sight, things will speed up rapidly come Jan 1st. I'm already letting my warehouses fill up in anticipation of all those cheap nobles!

DeletedUser

im sure it will, i know im looking forward to the attack break

DeletedUser

My point was that we should have been more aggressive from the start of the world.

DeletedUser

that is true, i did not even know O.O existed, and went offence at first but had comptuer problems and had become a farm, so ending up restarting, then due to tribe changes had to re restart and due to ~TS~ and drx at the time i had to go defence, but the problem with being on the offensive is the activity time needed, its ok if you have people to sit when your not around, but i bet you have come back from school a few times and swore when you sow a attack report picking you clean i know i have done it once or twice, but we still sitting there, and actually still have quiet a lot of activity, it was a shame you gave up but it was your choice

DeletedUser

Send nukes out when you sleep/go out. :)

I'm sure I'd have a bit of fun if I was still there (Especially since I now know how to cancel snipe :3), but I was too far behind to roll anyone over, I could be a prickly git and snatch the odd village, but I only had 7 nukes.

DeletedUser

I have less than that, but retakes and poorly stacked new villages are very easy to take,

DeletedUser6603

Easy solution to cancel sniping, theyre called nuke nobles. I will have tons of them on 1st Jan ;-)

DeletedUser

hmm, any particular reason that date you sure you dont want to put them back a month or 2?