knk lost my respect

DeletedUser

joined when i played uk7, you were dominant, but i was soon farming and was ready to nole in 2 weeks but then, couldnt be bothered cause you would just nuke and nuke me and cat me, cause you know you couldn send a fast enough trains that i could snipe.

DeletedUser

gg was a great tribe, took members because of experience and not points. vengeful started at the same time as me, but he grew faster and join knk cause they CBA too take him, i gave up cause it was too much, then started agin as above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DeletedUser4083

G.G was never great, they have always been mass recruiters, and I have experienced that from W1. Their council were very secretive, and there was little communication between them and their members on their forums. Instead everything was kept in hidden forums, and orders were sent out by mail, as they were always paranoid about spies. Their opinions of people have always been misconstrued, and I doubt that it will ever change.

If you were so quick to build up then why didn't you stay around a be a pain in our sides? We would have preferred a challenge really :)

DeletedUser

i agree as you can clearly see many players have grown in w7 that arent in KnK, cba is no excuse and as you say you can snipe etc...etc... so getting at least a few vills in the wake of KnK shouldn't be too hard if you can put these skills into practice.

also about these trains, 90% of KnK can send a train at the fastest possible speed every single time. some of our players use their phones so this could be 1 slow train reason but i haven't seen many KnK people that can't send a 200ms 5 noble train...

i believe this is just another person trying to make excuses for KnK no doubt dominance on this world

matt

DeletedUser

I see both sides of the coin - if someone wanted to, they could grow late and even resist quite well against KnK, it's not too hard, but people get burnt out, especially when O.O is rank 2, at over 100 million points below rank 1. There's no point anymore.

If there was a slither of hope, it might be worth bothering, but there isn't.

DeletedUser

No offence, but that is the sort of attitude that helped knk win the world too many people could not be asked to do this or that and look what happen when people realised knk were getting to big a lot hit of players hit delete taking the easy route out, yes we might be sitting there waiting for the nukes to pick our villages clean, but we can still fight, i know im fighting till my last spear,

DeletedUser5582

I have to agree with Chaz here. Is any players choice to hit delete rather than fight in a losing fight but those that fight and make the KnK players grind their teeth with frustration for every villa with get probably more kudos that the KnK player firing off nuke after nuke as anyone can do that?

So to those that stay and fight well done you (and if you could hold out till February the 23rd that would be skippy hop too)

But seriously to fight on when the cause is lost and defend well would be an achievement right up there with any milestone so good luck Chaz and Pushty put away that note from your Mum and go irritate a few KnK folk!

DeletedUser6603

Sorry to disappoint you Jo, but we will definitely be done by Feb 23rd. Weve got cheap nobles from Jan 1st, and only 1700 villas to go!

DeletedUser

well, we plan on dragging it out as long as possible, so you never know but i doubt we will still be here by feb 23rd, unless by some miracle knk get bored

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Chaz here. Is any players choice to hit delete rather than fight in a losing fight but those that fight and make the KnK players grind their teeth with frustration for every villa with get probably more kudos that the KnK player firing off nuke after nuke as anyone can do that?

So to those that stay and fight well done you (and if you could hold out till February the 23rd that would be skippy hop too)

But seriously to fight on when the cause is lost and defend well would be an achievement right up there with any milestone so good luck Chaz and Pushty put away that note from your Mum and go irritate a few KnK folk!

Got bored and all I know to break the boredom is to send of nuke after nuke, as I have no skills.

Sorry being so predicable.

Boss do we know how many nukes are on the road. 100,300, 500.....1000

DeletedUser

nuke after nuke after nuke is easy and effective, dont know why you would try anything else

DeletedUser5582

Got bored and all I know to break the boredom is to send of nuke after nuke, as I have no skills.

Sorry being so predicable.

Boss do we know how many nukes are on the road. 100,300, 500.....1000

oh my apologies I should have made it oh so much clearer what I was saying. In no way was I detracting from KnK's feat on this world in any shape or form. Has been an awesome display of how to win a world (though if Zardeath had stayed on the world you would have lost :icon_eek:)

What I was saying was surely someone fighting hard against KnK now, even though the cause is lost, would be a comparable feat to Knk?

You can agree LindeKing or you can highlight a part of a post and throw your toys a bit but for me someone fighting hard now against Knk should be applauded maybe?

The point is when many times the size of an opponent you have a whole heap of firepower to throw at them so taking a villa isn't so hard (getting to the position where you are so much bigger than them is the hard bit). An opponent who can hold off a much larger tribe/player for a period of time shows maybe more skills.

Maybe Lindeking you could see that...?

your Uk4 stats though to show your skills

Impressive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry LightyJo was only trying a wind up, not chucking my toys out of the pram. Nice to see a bit of banter in the world 7 Forum.

That section of you post made me smile, as any player/Tribe would use their fire power.

I received a "Quiting Mail couple of hours ago" from one of my targets, I mailed him back to congratulate him for putting up a goog fight so far. I also won't take it as a forgone conclusion that he has gone, been bitten by that before.

Do I know you from world 4 or World 7 can't place the name, never been much of a forum poster.

What's your TW name?

Last edited by a moderator: