KnK needs your help!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4083
  • Start date

DeletedUser4083

crannessattackplan-1.png

DeletedUser

id better build more than 1 spear !!!!!!!

also started rambling..... iv been rambling on forums for many years now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmao, sounds like you got a bit bored when you typed that...

But I'm just scared that if I attack him he'll get frightened... Oh wait.

DeletedUser

A bit arrogant my friend. Ok so KnK win Uk7 . From the rim tribes I would like to point out DeanPenguin who was a brilliant tribe leader and I personally would follow him anywhere.
A leader needs humour and compassion as well as ruthlessness. DeanPenguin is the best tribe leader I've come across so far

DeletedUser4083

All we are asking is that people attack Matt (cranness). He has next to no ODD because people don't seem to want to take back their vills that they lose to him, nor do they attack him. A simple request don't you think, especially when we have agreed not to support matt whilst this happens :)

DeletedUser7797

Redleg is here on the rim Phil so beware I may send my trained badgers at him

DeletedUser

Aww poor Matt! I'm sure someone can do something to up his ODD for him!

Z

DeletedUser9540

A bit arrogant my friend. Ok so KnK win Uk7 . From the rim tribes I would like to point out DeanPenguin who was a brilliant tribe leader and I personally would follow him anywhere.
A leader needs humour and compassion as well as ruthlessness. DeanPenguin is the best tribe leader I've come across so far

I concur! Been great playing with him the whole way though this world! Wouldn't have changed a bit of my play on this world! Too many ! marks?! I think so!

DeletedUser4083

2 out of 3 for you Peter, well you do have a bit of humour, you just don't show it much :p

DeletedUser7797

OMG I thought that was the one I did have, always laugh at my own jokes

DeletedUser

I may send my trained badgers at him
43.gif

Last edited by a moderator: