KT mergingt into Evol?

DeletedUser5175

Noticed some players moving into Evol from KT

Whats the word on this?

DeletedUser

Internal problems at PG/KT causing the better players to leave to a decent tribe I think :)

DeletedUser6623

its no merge :icon_neutral:

we jus liek to steal members :icon_redface:

DeletedUser6695

Maybe evoL will noble off their bad players now? :lol:

DeletedUser

KT are falling apart because their Duke was shocking so he set another player as Duke and now they are just passing the Duke priv around the tribe.

Dont blame them tbh

DeletedUser

Not for them :p

For us it is good to we can pick them up like evoL are dong ;-)

DeletedUser10079

but doesn't is say on there profile...

From the ashes of conflict we will rise again...

That is, the players that were left behind in a merge.

JORDANRALPH WAS HERE!

so you kind of did merge with them...

DeletedUser8423

Just because the players that were left behind wrote on there profile merge does not mean its true, I mean I could write on mine that Ade is my love child does that mean its gospel?

DeletedUser

but doesn't is say on there profile...

so you kind of did merge with them...

I give you my word that we took a few members that asked us for recruitment; it was not a merge. PG had us set as enemies despite the fact we did not set them as enemies; we were entirely neutral... I suppose PG just can't take no for an answer when evoL refuses to accept an alliance from them.

DeletedUser

I give you my word that we took a few members that asked us for recruitment; it was not a merge. PG had us set as enemies despite the fact we did not set them as enemies; we were entirely neutral... I suppose PG just can't take no for an answer when evoL refuses to accept an alliance from them.

Fact they did have you as red dots and it dose not look like a merge. Fleeto have also taken in ex-PG/KT

DeletedUser

Fact they did have you as red dots and it dose not look like a merge. Fleeto have also taken in ex-PG/KT

Apparently us refusing an alliance annoyed them so much that they set us as enemies. Ahh... how nooby...

DeletedUser4147

Apparently us refusing an alliance annoyed them so much that they set us as enemies. Ahh... how nooby...

I heard a different story....

When their leadership finally caught up with the world around them they realised we had the hated adellion and your presence made us their enemies.

BAD ADE!

also, thanks for pointing this out to me, i hadn't even noticed :lol: