L~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

friendly HAHAHA because they dont want you to NOBLE THEM

my goodness you gain respect because they are SCARED of the size of YA TRIBE! they care about their lil village and dont want to see ot crushed

they dont like ya tribe they dont respect your rules and what you do SO THEY HAVE LEFT!

my goodness your so deluded!

atleast i can say YEAH SO WHAT THE MEMBERS THAT LEFT DONT RESPECT ME and what? do i really care and need the ones not in my tribe to RESPECT ME? seriously!

get a life!

theres many members IN YOUR TRIBE that respect me and many IN KNK and MANY IN SPQR and many in ALL DIFFERENT tribes!!

you know nothing so shhh ya giving me a headache! i am busy and have things to do

go away!

This was the final message in a conversation with micheallouloujackson.

I would just like to know for my own benefit who respects him? because there are 'many' apparently.(and let's face it there is nothing else on the forums)

Jad

DeletedUser

Um... This is Louise84's new account, so it's a "she".

I respect her, and she's a good friend.

I'm not actually arguing for the sake of it, before you start saying I'm just biased against -V-.

DeletedUser9282

lol he goes running to the external forum HAHAHA your a moron!

what ya tryna gain?

more people to disrespect me? looool or more people to respect you LOOOOOOL

wheres the WHOLE mail anyway?
the bits where ya bring up the fact that you have so much mail blah blah yadda yadda lol lol like anyone cares how much mail you get lol especially me!

so come on whats ya point? lol this is funny

DeletedUser

Haha, I use the old mail excuse occasionally, it's a good way to secretively tell someone to sod off ;)

Am I mistaken in hearing that -V- cancelled the NAP between your 2 tribes without informing L~G? The general "cool-down period" should be at least 2 days.

DeletedUser9282

you want to know who respects me LOL why on earth should they tell you?????

why you so interested?

aint like im interested in who respects you? I COULDNT GIVE A ...........

i think ya got a new wooden spoon init... ya testing it out... well trust me... put ya wooden spoon away... no ones INTERESTED in who respects me or not

go back to sorting ya lil op on L~G coz ya so scared of SPQR coming over ya taking the easy way out by taking us to stop them coming closer to nobling YOU!

ps im female AND IM DONE HERE!

have a good evening :)

DeletedUser9282

Am I mistaken in hearing that -V- cancelled the NAP between your 2 tribes without informing L~G? The general "cool-down period" should be at least 2 days.

indeed Pusthy YOU ARE CORRECT! i had to hear the NAP was cancelled by another member of -V- BUT funny thing is... they didnt know why it had been cancelled either! lol

so not only did he CANCEL THE NAP without telling ME and my TRIBE he also didnt tell his own tribe!! lol

and even when i mailed and asked.... his reply was...

hang on let me see if i cant post the mail here as im new to this external forum i read it... i just never post in here

DeletedUser9282

michaellouloujackson today at 05:55
you cant even mail other tribes informing them that you will be removing the Diplomacy between them and yourselves

Heinous Pleasure today at 17:50
Oh yeah, I'm removing diplomacy between the two tribes.

michaellouloujackson today at 18:08
twonk

thats that bit regarding the diplomacy.....

that was his answer....

id post the whole message but its just irrelevant... although im sure MR WOODEN SPOON will post it... not that i care coz he sounds a div in it anyway

DeletedUser9540

hmm. i dont know, something similar happened with a tribe that was supposed to be with us. we are waiting for a reply as to why their member hit ours when there should be an NAP. oh well. louise84, you say lol too much. this is a game, chill and take it to the battlefield.

DeletedUser6603

Correct me if im wrong, but dont -V- have something slightly bigger and definitely more dangerous to worry about on their southern border?

Just a thought.....

DeletedUser6598

Louise in four short days you took L~G from a quiet rim tribe getting by and keeping off the radar to a tribe destined to not be here in a months time.
From speaking to several of your members ig you are an awful excuse for a leader and the sole reason for them leaving the tribe. Most of them were actually happy there until you started on this one woman mission to destroy your tribe.
On the whole scared of SPQR taking your villages. Only one member of SPQR is actually attempting to take your tribes villages and yes they are being very successful. Surely it wouldn't have been hard to stack the 2 players tau12 attacked?
Less time arguing here and in game and more time leading your tribe. Also KWAPablo2 is right -V- have much more important things to worry about than a NAP with a nothing tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh, plans are afoot matey, this is where our talks solidify... ;)

DeletedUser9282

Louise in four short days you took L~G from a quiet rim tribe getting by and keeping off the radar to a tribe destined to not be here in a months time.
From speaking to several of your members ig you are an awful excuse for a leader and the sole reason for them leaving the tribe. Most of them were actually happy there until you started on this one woman mission to destroy your tribe.
On the whole scared of SPQR taking your villages. Only one member of SPQR is actually attempting to take your tribes villages and yes they are being very successful. Surely it wouldn't have been hard to stack the 2 players tau12 attacked?
Less time arguing here and in game and more time leading your tribe. Also KWAPablo2 is right -V- have much more important things to worry about than a NAP with a nothing tribe.

wow people talk and talk and dont actually know anything LOL

not even going to explain :)
what you think... means absolutely nothing to me and mine :)
thanks for ya comment :)
have a nice day :)

DeletedUser9282

Correct me if im wrong, but dont -V- have something slightly bigger and definitely more dangerous to worry about on their southern border?

Just a thought.....

they do indeed but they are scared of SPQR taking over the K so if SPQR take us (L~G) then that means -V-'s new neighbours will be SPQR and to them SPQR are a threat where as clearly L~G is not. and rather than attack SPQR and noble them outta the K they took the easy option and are taking US outta the K b4 SPQR take us.

DeletedUser9282

oh well. louise84, you say lol too much. this is a game, chill and take it to the battlefield.

seriously... ya making something outta me saying LOL too much?

if you aint got nothing SENSIBLE to say on here then just dont comment!
my goodness "lol" is not the issue here!

yes its a game hence why i laugh!!

~rolls eyes~ i am very chilled :)
haha, looooooooooooooooool and good day to you sir!

DeletedUser9282

Just a thought.....

just noticed the lil pic etc stating you are KnK's co-duke..... i know a few in ya tribe.... they excellent players..... anyway keep up the good work! its just a shame that some of my mates are in -V- and will in the future be wiped and nobled by you lot.... go easy on them... not their fault that their CURRENT duke is a moron!

anyway goodluck to ya

DeletedUser6603

Thats a bit harsh, Jad isnt a moron. I would say he is just very inexperienced in terms of leadership, and has an awful lot to learn. I just think its unfortunate for him that he is going to have a real baptism of fire against us. Even if he does prove himself to be capable, it seems to me that there isn't a good enough depth of quality within -V- to enable him to try and turn the tide. There are some good players in -V-, no doubt about it, but I don't think there are enough to stop us ;-)

DeletedUser6598

wow people talk and talk and dont actually know anything LOL

not even going to explain :)
what you think... means absolutely nothing to me and mine :)
thanks for ya comment :)
have a nice day :)

I know exactly what went on and is going on. I'm not going to spill it all over externals but lets be honest -V- just dropped the NAP but as far as i can see haven't really been attacking you. You've taken a couple of pot shots at SPQR as a tribe and one of their members has retaliatied by rimming one of your players. Go tribe support.

DeletedUser9282

Thats a bit harsh, Jad isnt a moron. I would say he is just very inexperienced in terms of leadership, and has an awful lot to learn. I just think its unfortunate for him that he is going to have a real baptism of fire against us. Even if he does prove himself to be capable, it seems to me that there isn't a good enough depth of quality within -V- to enable him to try and turn the tide. There are some good players in -V-, no doubt about it, but I don't think there are enough to stop us ;-)

lol i totally agree with you

p.s but he is a moron lol

DeletedUser9282

what exactly is this guy on? like seriously he skips from one thing to another thing...

the NAP was Cancelled.... THEIR PLAN is to take us so SPQR dont get over here... never said they had attacked yet... :)

what exactly is ya point with L~G's war? WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU EXPECTING from a tribe THIS SMALL and THIS FAR APART from eachother????? LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST! id say we have done PRETTY WELL considering so get ya head out ya ass and stop putting others DOWN its a game SO WHAT IF WE ARE FAILING get a grip!

we got given the elbow by stormridder while in OOW he disbanded it coz he aint got time for the game and told us all to merg with o.o HE DIDNT GO TO O.O he went to -V- by the way

some of those who went to O.O didnt like it there as O.O are really strict and we like to laugh while we work AS ITS A GAME! (not that i have anything against o.o they are a good tribe but the tribe just aint for me)

so i left and made my own tribe so i could get on with the game myself until nobled out BUT many members followed so we ended up being another tribe again (when strom should have just left and gave us the OOW tribe but oh well thats a different story)

so hey I TRIED OK! i didnt ask to be a duke it just happened that way and im not exactly THE MOST EXPERIENCED so what if i failed at the end of the day LOOK at how big everyone else it compared to my whole tribe yet ya think we gonna do what? WIPE OUT SPQR??? looooooooool seriously think about it... we had been getting attacks while SPQR had been building quietly AS KnK aint attacking them.... -V- aint attacking them... i doubt ANYONE has been attacking them so all they been doing it building where as we had the odd -V- attacks at the beginning of L~G starting as well as others attacking so we were continuously rebuilding.... not to mention we took Thunderfingers out so lost a few troops there (not much but STILL its rebuilding that takes ages)

alot has happened in L~G which some of you DONT KNOW ABOUT for example not everyone knows... my ex bf HACKED my account and deleted and disbanded my tribe which SLOWED US DOWN as we had to set up the whole forum again and i had to reassure members that it wouldnt happen again as they feared coming back incase it happened again and some thought i did it on purpose messing around BUT I DIDNT! so we lost a few members THAT WAY AS WELL not just because im a rubbish duke (so many of you keep saying IN GAME) i dont care who likes me and who dont and i dont care who respects me and who dont ITS A GAME

so before slagging me off and putting me and my Tribe down think about things HAVE DONE and have had to deal with BEFORE THE WAR WITH SPQR

we did what we could so you can all say what ya please I AINT INTERESTED.
i know we have worked hard and are doing what we can but how things have turned out has mad it hardr for us to survive as theres too many whingers and traitors

im not explaining myself anymore... at the end of the day MY TRIBE MEMBERS are GOOD PEOPLE so dont be bringing them down by saying they aint doing well THEY ARE DOING GREAT!

good day :)

Lou Lou

DeletedUser9282

we had an NAP with SPQR

one of my members left coz im a rubbish duke.... he joined SPQR.... he started attacking.... WE HAD AN NAP... i spoke to the duke... he didnt answer....

the attacks stopped for a while... then he attacked again... and again... i mailed the duke again.... he werent gonna kick the weasel so we declared war.... DONT MATTER HOW BIG THEY ARE we stood our ground and werent letting them just attack us while we had an NAP in place

they disrespected our diplomacy therefore we done something about it rather than let them walk all over us and keep attacking while we think theres an NAP

we aint done anything wrong but stick up for ourselves regardless whether we know/knew we wouldnt/couldnt win

now back off and get on with ya own tribes and leave L~G alone to get on with the game

Lou Lou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.