L~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK, here's my view on the situation:

-V- N.A.P cancellation: Ridiculous in two ways, the first simply being the way in which it was cancelled, and the sheer lack of courtesy to even inform the other tribe in advance, this shows poor organisation. Secondly, the way in which they are just going to let SPQR roll over K34 without a fight, they may as well try whilst they still have a chance, rather when SPQR inevitably turn on them and they start fighting on 2 sides, when war stats would dictate that they currently can't fight one side.

SPQR: Would you expect anything other than deceipt? Sign of good leadership, albeit with equal measure - unpleasant characteristics.

Lou Lou, you do use "LOL" too much ;)

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

Interesting thoughts from you all. I have only 'ran to the internals' because loujackson blocked my mails :/.

Thanks for your feedback KWAPablo2. Good to know I've still got a mate even though we are currently at war. The best way to learn is from your mistakes. Dropping the NAP with L~G and not telling them is because I thought it would be self-explanatory and when the tribe asked why loujackson could respond with the mail rather than me telling them all myself. I didn't tell my tribe until 10 minutes later because it wasn't a priority and dinner was ready :)

I just wanted to know who respected loujackson, no disrespect but I think using 'many' is a bit of an over-exaggeration of the truth. And the constant use of CAPSLOCK MAKES MY THINK YOUR TRYING TO SCREAM YOUR REPLIES TO ME!!! Just how I hear it in my head ;)

SPQR is for another day and another topic.

Thanks all.
Jad

P.S. KWAPablo2 if your ever setting up KnK again I would love to give it another try on another world, hehe. And btw that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave me tribe loujackson before you take it up the wrong way.

DeletedUser

Still, a 2 day warning given in advance is usually the common courtesy. Aside from that I don't care, to be honest.

DeletedUser9540

seriously... ya making something outta me saying LOL too much?

if you aint got nothing SENSIBLE to say on here then just dont comment!
my goodness "lol" is not the issue here!

yes its a game hence why i laugh!!

~rolls eyes~ i am very chilled :)
haha, looooooooooooooooool and good day to you sir!

too much typing in this thread, didnt stay up to date, but i will comment. the LOL thing was a joke (sorry, i forgot to take into consideration that sarcasm doesnt transfer well over type).

good day to you

DeletedUser9282

Hi guys,

Interesting thoughts from you all. I have only 'ran to the internals' because loujackson blocked my mails :/.

Thanks for your feedback KWAPablo2. Good to know I've still got a mate even though we are currently at war. The best way to learn is from your mistakes. Dropping the NAP with L~G and not telling them is because I thought it would be self-explanatory and when the tribe asked why loujackson could respond with the mail rather than me telling them all myself. I didn't tell my tribe until 10 minutes later because it wasn't a priority and dinner was ready :)

I just wanted to know who respected loujackson, no disrespect but I think using 'many' is a bit of an over-exaggeration of the truth. And the constant use of CAPSLOCK MAKES MY THINK YOUR TRYING TO SCREAM YOUR REPLIES TO ME!!! Just how I hear it in my head ;)

SPQR is for another day and another topic.

Thanks all.
Jad

P.S. KWAPablo2 if your ever setting up KnK again I would love to give it another try on another world, hehe. And btw that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave me tribe loujackson before you take it up the wrong way.

yet again another TWONK! who is afraid of CAPITAL LETTERS and TAKES IT AS SCREAMING rather than JUST POINTING OUT WHAT I AM SAYING

lol some people on here are so pathetic :)

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Seems this thread has gone as far as it can go without being reduced to spam and flaming.

Closed.[/gfx]

Status
Not open for further replies.