L.I inactives

DeletedUser5283

13. L.I - They are declining in the ranks pretty quickly. In a couple wars and not doing very well. Probaly not going to be around too much longer.

MoFo we are kicking inactive members bud

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MoFo we are kicking inactive members bud

It surprised me that L.I had lost almost 1 million points in 2 days when we were only responsible for maybe 10% of that. The actual reason is because L.I are kicking players whose villages we consistently noble, I imagine to make their war stats better or to be spread less thinly.

MoFo, good post, respect++

DeletedUser

L.I are kicking in-actives and DUKES "Refugees" as planned earlier today, this is no skin off our back and no set back, We are going nowhere pal

DeletedUser

Actually the main player we kicked was inactive and his account sit was being passed around. No one wanted it and no one discussed it. No premium and being involved in 4 wars can do that.

But Dukes did well nevertheless. However despite all being said about L.I we have no intentions of going anyway. Doomed and Died aren't in our plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[clt]The top 20 thread isn't really the place for this discussion, please talk about it in here to your hearts content![/clt]