La enhancer for app

NumberZ

Reaction score
JavaScript:
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kogr1dqrq325ndb/farma.js?dl=0');

Adds an A button to the top of the screen that you need to tap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Can you please make screenshots and/or a short video/gif with this so people have a visual reference to what it does or how it works?

NumberZ

Reaction score
Can you please make screenshots and/or a short video/gif with this so people have a visual reference to what it does or how it works?
I’m not playing a .net world at the moment so can’t take screenshots of it, this is the .net link
Literally all the script does is put an A button at the top of all the other A buttons in Loot assistant page, so instead of keep scrolling down the page and clicking each A button individually, you just keep clicking the same A button at the top of the screen till you sent all farm runs, then swipe to next page click script and repeat.
It’s a simplified version of La enhancer. You just don’t have the settings options on this version.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I’m not playing a .net world at the moment so can’t take screenshots of it, this is the .net link
Literally all the script does is put an A button at the top of all the other A buttons in Loot assistant page, so instead of keep scrolling down the page and clicking each A button individually, you just keep clicking the same A button at the top of the screen till you sent all farm runs, then swipe to next page click script and repeat.
It’s a simplified version of La enhancer. You just don’t have the settings options on this version.
The big man (dabookman) approved of its usage. I'm just asking that for benefit of others who wish to use this.