Labour vs Conservatives

DeletedUser

Where is your proof? Anything can happen at any time and Nuclear is getting more and more uses and power.

DeletedUser

Where is your proof? Anything can happen at any time and Nuclear is getting more and more uses and power.

The worlds nuclear stockpile is decreasing not increasing. Yes nuclear power is being explored but fusion and fission power is a great distance from nuclear weapons.

DeletedUser

I think Conservatives, they've got a lot of bad press form the cuts but at the end of the day they pretty much had to happen.

We're spending more than we're making so we needed to cut back.

Whatever sector they chose there's be trouble. Cut military and you have thr hatred of all those supporting the forces. Cut the health service you get blamed for death and disease, cut education and students go mad, cut benefits and people say you're unfair.

Tbh, I think the more people hate the govenerment, the better job they must be doing. It means they not doing things for popularity, they're instead doing what has to be done.

The IMF suffers form similar levels of unpopularity when they implement heavy cuts, yet eventually it works.

DeletedUser

I think Conservatives, they've got a lot of bad press form the cuts but at the end of the day they pretty much had to happen.

We're spending more than we're making so we needed to cut back.

Whatever sector they chose there's be trouble. Cut military and you have thr hatred of all those supporting the forces. Cut the health service you get blamed for death and disease, cut education and students go mad, cut benefits and people say you're unfair.

Tbh, I think the more people hate the govenerment, the better job they must be doing. It means they not doing things for popularity, they're instead doing what has to be done.

The IMF suffers form similar levels of unpopularity when they implement heavy cuts, yet eventually it works.

Lib dems all the way, they are the voice of common sense.

All they need is a leader who radiates charisma and power. Well, that and a change in the voting system...

DeletedUser

Then again, I think its difficult to choose between parties.

You can at most decide if the current government is doing a good job some of the time, yuou can't really tell what another party would be like.

Election pledges don't always go as planned and some ideas are easy to say out of power but harder when you're in. The Lib Dems likely found thid with their promise of not increasing fees.

DeletedUser

The current cuts have to be made to save the future economy, the deficit reduction plan has been supported by the European Union and I think it's been supported by the G20.

While these cuts are not popular, they will improve the economy in the long term and getting rid of the huge government waste expand by the Labour government will make the government more efficient and streamline.

The United States has tried to spend it's way out of trouble with so called 'quantative(sp?) easing' and it's not working because it's directed poorly and the government system is not working. China tried a similar bailout system, however they are spending on mass infrastructure projects all over the country, creating jobs and keeping the countries massive economic growth.

The European Union is going to stagnate for a few years, while the emerging economies like Brazil, Russia and China advance. The EU will recover and advance with the emerging economies and they will take over from the United States.

DeletedUser

I'm UKIP! I have to say I'm a Tory supporter at the moment. They are making the best of their budget whilst recovering our country.. My concern is this will just make way for another party in the next election who favour change and promise a better, richer living. (Nazi anyone?)

DeletedUser

I'm UKIP! I have to say I'm a Tory supporter at the moment. They are making the best of their budget whilst recovering our country.. My concern is this will just make way for another party in the next election who favour change and promise a better, richer living. (Nazi anyone?)

I believe they shouldn't make tuition fee increases though. They should be willing to spend on this aspect of UK education; its too valuable to cut. Other services aren't as important as higher education imo.

DeletedUser

OK, only just found this thread, haven't read it all, so will reply to what I have read;

In short; Lib Dem's > Labour > Tories.
OMG! ROFLMAO!
Yes, let's vote Lib Dems in, let half the convicts out of prison and get rid of trident, what a way to start the run of the country.

Labour, lol, they've done so much for us since they've been in power haven't they :icon_rolleyes:

bush (jr)>obama>clinton>England
Leave now, you guys don't even have a NHS.

Margaret Thatcher was one of the worst things to happen to this country. How can you be assured that won't happen again?
This country was never finacially and physically stronger than when Thatcher was in power, how you can say that is ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!

Oh, and @The Falklands, why the hell were we even there in the first place? 255 british, and 655 Argentine soldiers lost their lives for what? Sheep? |:

I believe this was pointed out, it's about stopping people living in Argentine Rule and showing the world people can't just do what they like when they like.

There is a reason Tories will never be voted in, In Scotland, so... if a Tory government comes around, they will most likely go for independence, which will not end too well for eithers economy.

Yes, because we love Scotland oh so much. Heck, it's one thing having a labour in power, having a Scottish Labour as PM is disgraceful. :icon_neutral:

What have Labour done? National minumum wage + Substantial increases to the NHS? And the War in Iraq was muchly needed.

Oh yeah, that war was needed SO much, sorry, why don't you tell that to the families of the brave soldiers who gave their lives fighting over there because LABOUR were too scared to say know to "The World Police" (aka America) which was, it turns out, for no reason what so ever!

Labour or Tory?

I choose Liberal.
You sir, are a fool. See my response to Liberals above.

For the record, no I do not come from a wealthy family, I come from a family where my Dad doesn't contribute to my upbringing due to being broke and he hasn't been around for 8 years and my Mum cares for myself and my brother on her own.