Lame

DeletedUser9065

The tribe Are You Envious? has declared war on tribe JollyRogers!

War name: Need jolly for our card deck

Declaration:
We play only Texas Hold'em, we do not use wildcard!

Good Game

Diluvi0 & mangianimeInc.

I repeat...Lame

DeletedUser6623

Let them war.... let them waste troops... let them empty their villages for us...

For in the future, the rest of the worlds troops shall go to farm the dead and wounded of those foolish enuff to war without nobles

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the declaration may have been made more in jest than anything?
Not thread worthy though.

DeletedUser9065

Yeah I know it aint...just couldn't help it...They just got me so scared I need a Samaritans group to help me through this difficult stage in my life

DeletedUser

Texas hold em, while still the most popular variation of poker, isn't really where the action is at. For action you need to be at the PL omaha tables.

tbf if they need Jolly for their card deck and you have it you must expect to be warred! Strip deck poker sucks!

DeletedUser

Please elaborate... How is this "lame"?

Or are you just in need of some attention?

DeletedUser

Makes some pretty juicy farms.

Who says this war won't last for months anyway?

DeletedUser6623

pushty. War without nobles fails.

Anyone who is a half decent player knows this :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
War without nobles benefits who?........................everyone else, but neither tribe

Negative.

War without nobles quite often benefits one tribe by removing their competition early, or at least stunting their growth so badly that they are removed with ease once nobles are out.

Quite common for tribes to get mass-cleared before nobles causing their members to lose morale (not the ingame feature, real morale) in the tribe and leave causing the tribe to disband.

Oh really?

I find it's more the half decent players that think it fails.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6623

well we are all intitles to our own opinions nauz.

But ive the outcome of numerous early wars and they have very rarely benefitted either tribe

Nauzhror

Reaction score

But ive the outcome of numerous early wars and they have very rarely benefitted either tribe

That's because most early wars aren't well coordinated, but a well coordinated cat op, or coordinated mass-clearing (coupled with the ability to backtime and dodge backtimes to ensure your own members aren't also cleared) can be incredibly effective.

Example, W32, the two most hyped premades joined NW.

One of them (Hate.) absolutely dismantled the other (iP.) before nobles and forced all of its members to restart to the rim.

Nearly three years later Hate. (now called Time., but still essentially the same tribe) is still rank 1, and has been ever since.

DeletedUser6623

http://uk10.tribalwars.co.uk/stat.php

^ noone has cats... so war this early is pointless.

You can co-ordinate as much you like. but people will always lose massive amounts of troops. Which means less farming. which means the attacker gets majorly slowed down. Which means later game they are further behind others. which means war too early fails :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You can co-ordinate as much you like. but people will always lose massive amounts of troops.

No, they really won't. Killing people's offense on defense makes the attacker lose almost nothing. As long as you can backtime, dodge backtimes, etc. you can clear large portions of entire tribes with very minimal losses to your own troops.

DeletedUser6623

yeh but thr are too many turtles in this world. So finding someone offensive will be slim.

But i do agree. finding someone offensive will mean minimal losses

DeletedUser

This is a game, thus intended for sheer entertainment value, so let people do what they want. I find the early stages of a game far more interesting than later on, as you have to put more thought into your tactics and whether it will pay off in the long-run. And don't use the "rolleyes" emoticon, it only makes people want to slap you.

On a side-note, did I ever pretend to be a "half decent player"? Look at my signature, genius.

Hmm... Sounded it when I voiced my opinion. [/sarcasm]

DeletedUser9065

All the above valid...but to start a war then change tribe???? Again, I repeat...LAME

DeletedUser5582

Guys take this to the UK2 forum or better still on PM (but do post up a summary of who won the argument!)

or start a new thread and whilst chatting about how a war pre nobles emerging can be a good tactic keep us all entertained with shots v team on Uk2 (if ahem this tale backs up your musings on warring so early on in a world)

EDIT: Ok have moved your posts to the Tavern where you can rehash who did what to whom.