Lc

DeletedUser12129

I get owned on a daily basis :icon_cry:

Mattxx - You were talking about quadruple resource income, Mancunia called you out and you instantly switched and tried to make it about flags / previous world performance. You were talking about mine levels in your extra villas, and everybody knows it. Man up and admit that you got caught gassing. Have you no dignity?

ZeroPerfection - "Look at me! I have over 1000 LC" "Yeah, and?" "What gives you the right to question me? It's none of your business how much LC I have. I'm not *incomplete* I am a totally competent leader, look at all the recruiting I've done. Maybe I have one million LC, 1,000,000 > 1,000 diduthinkaboutthat end of story"
You should stay off the externals before you lose any more street cred. ^

I wish Jo would post more, and you guys would post less :(

DeletedUser

I get owned on a daily basis :icon_cry:

Mattxx - You were talking about quadruple resource income, Mancunia called you out and you instantly switched and tried to make it about flags / previous world performance. You were talking about mine levels in your extra villas, and everybody knows it. Man up and admit that you got caught gassing. Have you no dignity?

ZeroPerfection - "Look at me! I have over 1000 LC" "Yeah, and?" "What gives you the right to question me? It's none of your business how much LC I have. I'm not *incomplete* I am a totally competent leader, look at all the recruiting I've done. Maybe I have one million LC, 1,000,000 > 1,000 diduthinkaboutthat end of story"
You should stay off the externals before you lose any more street cred. ^

I wish Jo would post more, and you guys would post less :(

That makes no sense o_O