Lc

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well SCO are a bunch of nubs...

though you should tell I Am, and then perhaps he will stop asking us to merge....

We just wish we could be as leet as Voices, after all none of their members have been rimmed by nub tribes... oh... anyway...

DeletedUser8097

Let him brag. He'll soon say he will be rank 1 in a few weeks then he'll get thrown out of his tribe, nobled within a day and pretend he wanted to quit. Nothing new to see here.

DeletedUser

still stalking me on every forum I see. How's that life you don't have ?

DeletedUser8097

Thanks for asking, I got promoted last week. What about you? You found a job yet? Aside from spamming the forums and pretending to be pro, then getting nobled and quitting all within a day or two.

But better getting back on topic. Why don't you tell us your LC count? :lol: Or how long will it take me to see you running and begging for shelter in another tribe :icon_rolleyes: We all know you're good at that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well SCO are a bunch of nubs...

though you should tell I Am, and then perhaps he will stop asking us to merge....

We just wish we could be as leet as Voices, after all none of their members have been rimmed by nub tribes... oh... anyway...

its okay when your duke is trying to recruit my members tho right ? It's okay we laugh about it, in our forums ;)

I'm sure even you can see matt, that braggin about 1K lc , then saying you've only got so few coz you had to clear other villages, with a massive 900 ODA... is well... amusing...

But then, your 'nuke' yesterday had 820 lc... so perhaps he is right... 1K lc is something to brag about...

i was not bragging and what makes you think I don't have over 2k/3k just because I said 1k, maybe I don't want people to know more then I want them to ;)

I guess he defended with LC then.. ;) 9k ODD

Maybe I did Defend with LC, at least it work right since I am still growing with over 9k odd :)

Im just gonna say, that if I had his points I'd have at least double the amount..

You don't know what my amount is so how could you possibly have double ?

sshhh.... let him have have his moment of glory....

Thanks for that, is my moment of glory over or is it still going ?

1k LC is pretty low if you ask me..

Maybe I got more then 2k or even 3k, what number is over 1k ? A lot right ;) could be any of them..

lol... that 900 ODA must of really killed a lot of LC...

My comment was meant for players internaling, its not my problem that people I noble dodge o_O

DeletedUser

Thanks for asking, I got promoted last week. What about you? You found a job yet? Aside from spamming the forums and pretending to be pro, then getting nobled and quitting all within a day or two.

But better getting back on topic. Why don't you tell us your LC count? :lol: Or how long will it take me to see you running and begging for shelter in another tribe :icon_rolleyes: We all know you're good at that :icon_wink:

oooo promoted did we. I bet your mum would be glad you're moving out some time soon then, you are what is it 32? Then again you are a compulsive liar. Maybe when you're 40 eh?

Why don't you continue spamming the forums and following me around like a bad smell? Oh wait been doing that for 5 years. I heard Geeky Nerd turned 15 hint hint.

On topic this is a limited hauls world. The source of income is vills... Something noobs seem to forget. So be happy that you might have double my troop count in one village for the minute mancunia, I only have quadrupole the income.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
iAm? Sep 13,2013 12:49
Fancy a Merge?

iAm? Sep 13,2013 13:05
Thats the people I want to get rid of -.-

Tis my kind of Duke... asking other tribes for a merge as he wants to kick the players that lost troops on a recent failed op...

though I'm sure Zeroperfection has 2 or 3K LC when he says over 1k... :icon_rolleyes:

I highly doubt you have 4 times my res income as not all your mines are maxed, Matty.... but hey ho.. enjoy.. as with no troops to defend it, you won't have it for long...

though of course... pro players never forget that income is meaningless if you haven't got the troops to defend it..

Last edited:

DeletedUser8097

Gosh, these voices guys seem very, and I mean VERY promising.
I'd hit delete if I were to be found trying to do that to my own tribemembers.

DeletedUser11546

Zero looks like an incompetent leader, even more incompetent than me, if that's even possible...

DeletedUser

Tis my kind of Duke... asking other tribes for a merge as he wants to kick the players that lost troops on a recent failed op...

though I'm sure Zeroperfection has 2 or 3K LC when he says over 1k...

I highly doubt you have 4 times my res income as not all your mines are maxed, Matty.... but hey ho.. enjoy.. as with no troops to defend it, you won't have it for long...

though of course... pro players never forget that income is meaningless if you haven't got the troops to defend it..

So what if I said over 1k LC, does it really mean its less then 2/3k. Your just contradicting yourself

His not duke, who said that ? Don't believe everything you read, didn't someone teach you that. Every member that needed/needs support is being supported and will not get kicked unless they leave with there own free will.

Dont make me get mails on the externals from in game, showing your amazing duke's recruiting skills. (Please join me tribe its growing strong) <<< it was worst then that lol

Gosh, these voices guys seem very, and I mean VERY promising.
I'd hit delete if I were to be found trying to do that to my own tribemembers.

Your just saying that because matts in the tribe and we know how much you love Matt right o_O

Zero looks like an incompetent leader, even more incompetent than me, if that's even possible...

Why am I incomplete ? You don't know me nor my tribe, all you know is what you read here on the externals which is literally nothing. So maybe think before you judge someone.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'd love to see the mails of me recruiting your members.... please post them...

Zangetzu Sep 13,2013 14:27
I was only faking him as requested by my former useless, back-stabbing tribe. I got spanked by Toohuman3 and various member`s of SCO.

We'll I have several resources flags mancunia so you tell me?

tis simple maths... to have 4 times my res incoming all your village must be producing as much res as my one village...

DeletedUser

Where in my post did it say you was recruiting my members, it was your duke or recruiter who knows how your tribe runs lol

Zan is a noob, he got sniped, backtimed then nobled. From a newly nobled village o_O

If you play against someone better then you, what do you expect ?

DeletedUser

I'd love to see the mails of me recruiting your members.... please post them...

Zangetzu Sep 13,2013 14:27
I was only faking him as requested by my former useless, back-stabbing tribe. I got spanked by Toohuman3 and various member`s of SCO.

tis simple maths... to have 4 times my res incoming all your village must be producing as much res as my one village...
The additional 3 vills allows for 3 more flags I'm not sure how I can make it any more obvious then that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well yeah Matty... unless your trying to tell me each flag effects every village or that you've got some super secret flags no one else has...

Maybe I'm dumb.... but lets say my village has maxed mines and max res production flag... to produce 4 times my res you need to have the same in everyone of your villages... any village without the above is producing less... so your be under 4 times my res production...

Too simple?...

DeletedUser

You don't though. I may be wrong but you collect flags from playing worlds and you've done poorly on every world on that account. so why are you lying?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
yep I suck up every world... though lasted longer than you on 16... and although my tribe rimmed me... I gave them my villages....

but hey ho... never heard of buying flags? trading flags? casual world where flags are free?...

But please keep arguing.. I'm sure one day someone other than you will believe that your always right...