Legal age for consentment

DeletedUser

Someone was definitely 14 when they posted this...

Also there is definitely no point lowering, in effect the 16 year old limit just stops older people having sex with people under 16 really. If you are both 14 and you have sex, no-one is really going to care. If one of you is 14 and one is 19 or older as brought up as above you can say it is illegal. It just gives the ability to say no to those cases, that was wrong.

As for 16 with a 30 year old (or older) being legal, hard to create a law for stuff like that. I mean what is it, divide by 2 add 7? That's probably not going to work... You kind of just have to start trusting that when you are old enough to consent legally, you are old enough to be sensible and say no to people who are (too) old, if you are not old enough to have that amount of common sense, then I don't see why sex should be legal.

Not that they can ever really stop you having sex.

Unless...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The age of consent in the Vatican is 12. Just throwing that out there.

DeletedUser4753

Its not like peeps follow laws anyway lol, ppl do what they do.

Im voting fa enforced celebacy miself till the age of 90, then let the randy old ppl hit the town.

DeletedUser

Someone was definitely 14 when they posted this...

Also there is definitely no point lowering, in effect the 16 year old limit just stops older people having sex with people under 16 really. If you are both 14 and you have sex, no-one is really going to care. If one of you is 14 and one is 19 or older as brought up as above you can say it is illegal. It just gives the ability to say no to those cases, that was wrong.

As for 16 with a 30 year old (or older) being legal, hard to create a law for stuff like that. I mean what is it, divide by 2 add 7? That's probably not going to work... You kind of just have to start trusting that when you are old enough to consent legally, you are old enough to be sensible and say no to people who are (too) old, if you are not old enough to have that amount of common sense, then I don't see why sex should be legal.

Not that they can ever really stop you having sex.

Unless...
that necro

no but for real

i was like 15 or something when i posted this, like nearly 16

also lol holy fecal matter cringeworthy typing up in here

DeletedUser

You start discussing necro and you know Rena will pop up from somewhere.

Most likely from a grave.

DeletedUser6695

BT you know where Reanie is? IS MAH BASEMENT

She just had our first child..Goku

DeletedUser

Prolly, though apparently not until he comes back for w16.

DeletedUser6695

soz m8 il try get my they're right next time just for u but pls calm down maybe u r on the blob m8

Don't worry, their are always some people who find it hard to not show off they're education