Leo gift wrapped for Santa?

DeletedUser8109

So, I was looking for a little farming fun and noticed a few abandoned villas. Now, there were more and more and my guess was that Father Christmas had stuffed Leo Fender into his bulging sacks and whisked him off with the elves. Leo loved a good old flounce so what happened to him this Christmas??

DeletedUser

A pity Leo Fender went, I was hoping to settle an on-going feud with him - and defend our mutual friend Jalfrezi whom he forced to quit through his childish and petulent manner - once and for all, but I guess I must just wait til our paths cross on another world.

I feel greatest sympathy to anyone that finds Leo Fender under their Christmas tree.

Kilroy

DeletedUser1410

TBH I have no idea what Happened to him? I never received a mail or anything so if thats how he wants to be then good bye And I'll be looking out for Him too!

DeletedUser

He said he had achieved all he wanted to and was quitting (RL and all that jazz) pfft part timer

i have to say over the last month i wanted to kill him just as much as i did early on in the game nvm always other worlds :)

DeletedUser

Leo is one of the worst players I have met. His ego is way too big for the tiny amount of skill he possessed.