Let the villages do the talking...

• Thread starter DeletedUser1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser1508

So the Afternoon is Young and I finally have some free time to accounce the End of my w5 'career'. Yes, I am Quitting. And in saying that, I am filled with mixed emotion. Namely, I feel Grief that my beautiful account is about to go down in Flames, although I also feel Happiness that I managed to achieve a Historic personal achievement, this being the largest account I have bothered to play to.

Reflections:

When I lost internet at home 10 days ago, I was Devestated! I was left Lounging around without being able to fulfill my love for farming, an Intrinsic Idiosyncrasy that I don't think many people share. Indeed, my fingers begin to Twitch if I have gone without farming for more than a hour or two. I actually think that I am resource Kleptomaniac. Even when my warehouse is overflowing, and my queues are full, I still farm more resources, simply because they must be Mine! So naturally my loss of internet access gave rise to a Revolution... other people could now have a chance at being the plunderer of the day! :icon_wink:

This world reminded me once again that TribalWars can be a Very emotional experience. I remember being Joyful when my first three nobles captured a Bonus stable village 18+ hours away with only one trip and being Livid when I
Overnobled myself because someone else had decided to Grab it with my nobles incoming. I also remember feeling Distinct pride when I continuously Added to my stack of plunderer of the day awards, despite playing solo against tri-played accounts.

But at the end of the day, it is all just Water under the Bridge. TribalWars is just another game that I waste (some would say 'spent') too much time on. Sure, the Exploration of a new world can be fun, but it eventually Frosts over, becoming cold and stiff, and a drain on time. Although one later part of this world I enjoyed was giving Why? a poke on the Nose with PnP. It was rather sad to see it go from rank one to Zero that fast though.

So with me leaving there will now be a empty Space in k44. Some of my old neighbours may Clap for joy, like a pedophile loose in a Kindergarten :icon_rolleyes:, but they should take note that I still have periodic access to my account via university. So I can still make things Ugly for them, and they may find themselves living on a Prayer if they try to take advantage of my indisposal. And I will not tell anyone what where my O and D villages are, that information is still Classified.

Anyway, that is me, over and out. There is more to life than TribalWars, and I intend to find out what that is! :icon_rolleyes:

Farewell!

Joe (Reduaram/Via Dolorosa)

PS; Just so that I can use all my village names, I should inform you all that I am not actually Xenophobic...

DeletedUser

Buh-bye Red = (

I don't know you but I read you're posts and they were good =|

Have a good time in university... ; (

DeletedUser1410

Sorry to see you quit bud, been a pleasure knowing you and maybe when you have more time you'll come back
Good luck
John / Ruffus

DeletedUser

Seemed a decent guy, liked most of your posts anyway :icon_wink:

Good luck with Uni and what ever else you go on to do. And yes, it's time wasted not spent :lol:

DeletedUser7549

Congrats on the personal achievements and good luck out there!

DeletedUser

Would say see ya but I've been gone, so good job! See you on Uk6 ;)

DeletedUser1508

Thanks guys.

Would say see ya but I've been gone, so good job! See you on Uk6 ;)

Yes, yes you will, or at least I hope so...
It really depends when it comes out and if I can get a coplayer or not. And if I get proper internet :icon_evil: