Lets Give us Something to Talk about. (propaganda as these externals are dead)

DeletedUser80

Okay so here is how i see things going in this world, Future Wars, Players to watch, Tribes to look out for, how things make shape up. (nothing Bias Intended)

Lets Start with a quick lil thing how i see this world is as it stand!
So as i log onto my computer this morning i see few has changed in this, yes lets say boring world so far, Nobody is playing any of their cards as such, tribes are still tribes, players are all were they are expected to be, the trees are still blowing west to east. But not all is as seemed on the small uk13. A storm is coming, with players BP ending day by day, more and more mails are coming from the filthy yet cute 'noobs'. The please don't attack me mails. So as players are starting to play their cards and attack, it seems players are being found out who nobody knows where here. HURRAY this world has something that little bit more interesting to offer than origanally thought. So you may just want to stick around to find out!!!!

Lets List some players to look out for and why: (please tell me if im wrong in your replys and why / also add your own thoughts)

Four Seasons: This guy has been a stand out player to me, especially for those who have spoken to him, he has come up through the ranks at this time were its starting to mean something now. Where before he was'nt quite at the top. Shows the signs of a good player and somebody who knows what their doing. Also leader of a great tribe SHAC. Nobody can argue with that, and from those who have spoken to him will know he has his head screwed on the correct way and is a genuine nice guy. I expect great things from him and his tribe. Lets hope not to be let down.

Assassin22: Not only is this player here for the long run, but he is here leading what i am told to be a good tribe with a good bunch of players. He is a nice guy and has proven he is worthy to be at the top, being there since i joined the world and holding rank. So i would keep an eye out and see what this guy is capable of.

Two Hit KO: This seems bias, but this is not to rate myself. Yes it is to rate my Co-Player One Hit KO, aka Luke, without a dought the best TW player i know, he to has been around from world 1.net along with myself. Co-playing with me or not. I know if he had started on his own at the start of the world he would be rank 1 right now. That is intended with no disrespect with the guys up there right now as im sure your all amazing players. Just i know this guy and i know what he is capable which tends to be greatness. This may be a little bias as hes the only player i actually know and have played with before on this world but he is really an outstanding tribalwars player. We should be seen towards the top sooner rather than later.

GLHF: Met these players only today, and after having a good long chat with well two of them. These players have talked the talk and will soon hopefully walk the walk as they are sure to do. Definatly know what they are talking about and are sure to be up there in the coming days. Definatly a player(s) to watch during the next few days/weeks.
Higgs Boson + Gain
warnham: I have included these together as i do not know them and have not spoken to them, but i am informed they are very good players, and are true to form retaining their positions at the top of the ranks. Lets see what they are capable of.

Blackmail: This guy or guys, are very very good, I beleive they are to be playing under alias and also to of started a day late. I can say from their history on other worlds they know what they are doing and certain to be up there when things start to crumble. Great player. Great guys to talk to. Expect good things from him.

Ad infernum: Yes he talks to much, yes hes a noob sometimes, but beleive you me when it comes to TW ad can hold his own. He has also started late (seems everybody from my tribe has) but is on the same page as the previous players mentioned as far as i am aware. Expect to be seeing him at the top of the ranks and up their in the ODA, aggresive noob, but good player and nice person.

Unfortunatly I cannot List everybody but please add who you think at the bottom and challange me to my thoughts. Next lets hit up some good looking tribes, set to do some special things.

Tribes To look out for:

SHAC: No needed explanation for this tribe, full of great players. Great spread, will be here for the long run, cannot see anybody taking there place as things stand.

TMN: This tribe has some very quiet players, quiet but lethal and i would keep an eye on how their are advancing in this world a good group of players nicely situated to work together in wars.

WG: Experienced players here to play seriously and for fun. What better mix can you have for a tribe that i beleive will be aggressive and tactical when it comes to wars, can they hold their rank. They have done nothing but rise, but only time will tell if they will keep it up.

WC :): Don't know many but am told they are here to stay and good bunch of players, they are fairly together so easy for support and tactical bouts when warring other tribes.

What?: Yes this is the tribe i am in and founded, However from what i know we have a talented bunch of players here, we are having fun, got some good banter, and have a very nice spread. Together im sure we can mix it up with the big boys. (open for recruitment if interested, and think you have what it takes to work together) <-- hehe I Likes To Advertise!!!!

PPills: They are mixed inbetween me and a few other friends. All playing under alias so cannot comment on them, but definatly will be a tribe to watch.

So what can I see
advancing in this world when it comes to wars. ( War Predictions )

TMN vs WOLVES & T.C: This is one of the first wars i can predict, with TMN starting to establish themselves at the top of K44 i see WOLVES and T.C coming together to try and hault TMN from completely taking over. Can i seem them stopping TMN to be honest no. But with good team work together it is not impossible.

Cruz vs WC :) I see this inevitable, with both tribes established in K55, there players are bound to be targeting the same villages, if not eachother. This would be a war to watch with either tribe able to come out on top. I see them warring, as if they ally or NAP, it would be pretty boring nobling and not so good targets as the other players worth fighting would be SHAC in K55 and i dought either would want to do that so we could adventually see: Cruz vs WC :) vs SHAC, which would be a very interesting war(s) to witness however i don't really see either of them wanting to get involved with SHAC

Sleep? vs SHAC: Okay so this is more one that i would like to see rather than one i predict happening, both tribes well spread out and in the distance future could clash.

What? vs PPills: Firstly no i am not saying we are going to war with you guys, i'm trying to write up as a person not playing the world. However both tribes are mixed together in the same areas, and clashing/noble targets are likely to cause arguments between the two tribes with neither wanting to back down. This could lead for either a very strong alliance, or a very fun and interesting war. Who would win this one? I cannot say from what i have seen, it could be anybody.

Anyways, i hope for those who have taken there time to read this essay enjoyed my thoughts, and please feel free to bring up a discussion, agree with me, argue against me, anything to get these forums and a good discussion going. Thankyou and Peace

THKO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some interesting observations. SHAC, Four Seasons, everything seems to be in place.
Nothing unpredictable though. All stuff that's been said before.
As for the war between What? and PPills (or alliance), it will definitely be interesting to see what happens there.

DeletedUser80

Yeah i am trying to get everything into 1 post, sum it all up, and create one big conversation getting everybody involved,

DeletedUser

Truly great read, Nothing to biased about anything. Give more posters like you.

Truly entertained :)

DeletedUser80

Thanks for the feedback guys, feel free to add your own ideas, or disagree with me lol

DeletedUser

Good read. Quite enjoyed it. This is my first forum post as i've been an avid lurker. Shame there's not much about TBR (my tribe) on there :)

Looking forward to seeing more news.

//syn

DeletedUser11204

Nice job mate :)

But surely you have to consider some of the tribes in K54?

DeletedUser

Interesting read.. :icon_rolleyes:
As for the What?/PPills situation.. well.. we merged. ^.^

DeletedUser

Interesting read.. :icon_rolleyes:
As for the What?/PPills situation.. well.. we merged. ^.^

Silly huggers :icon_wink: Nah just kidding. I am glad you guys merged!!
Hopefully you will do great (well to be honest, I know most of you will for sure) and thrive over there and stick around for the long run. It will make things very interesting!

DeletedUser11183

Anyone heard the news? apparently that GLHF account is actually made up of nubs :/