Letters to Santa Mods

DeletedUser

Dear Santa Mods,

I've been a very good girl this year, and for Christmas I'd like 100 nobles.

Thank you in advance.
Love,
-Dec

DeletedUser2961

Dear Santa Mods

I've been an exceptionally good girl this year (except for the time with the 1st infraction, oh and that incident with the 2nd infraction, mind I best add the thread where I got warnings and several infract.........)

Dear Santa Mods

Even though I've been bad, please can I have non-lazy fat balding sweaty nobles, but jet propelled super human ones that look like Brad Pitt? They can even wear their pants over the tops of their trousers.

Luv n goo
Diane
--X--

DeletedUser

Dear Santa Mods

I've been an exceptionally good girl this year (except for the time with the 1st infraction, oh and that incident with the 2nd infraction, mind I best add the thread where I got warnings and several infract.........)

Dear Santa Mods

Even though I've been bad, please can I have non-lazy fat balding sweaty nobles, but jet propelled super human ones that look like Brad Pitt? They can even wear their pants over the tops of their trousers.

Luv n goo
Diane
--X--
Hehehe. +1 for that, Gyps! :)

Still lurking,
Ryan
:)

DeletedUser

Good to see you back Ryan. Hope you have another Lrag account. We need to get this war finished quicker.

DeletedUser

Dear Santa Mod,
I would like a UK1 account so I can use my awesome spear nukes to take down putsy and brainL. :lol:

Also, a bag of personality for killenthingymigigywhatsitsname, but only if you have a bag big enough (a hot-air balloon should just about do it). :lol:

Lots of Love
freddo1 :xmas_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: