Lickety-Split

• Thread starter DeletedUser12707
  • Start date

DeletedUser12707

1 more loss ^^

Me and Drew v 4

I mean sure you beat us up, sure you had a number disadvantage, sure we were outplayed that round. But ultimately we still walked away with the Gold, Silver, and Bronze cups, because you quit. So I'm not to bummed out. Rim me and I'll cry, but if you keep quitting, I'll just be patient and keep playing. <3 Also you left out the fact that I was sleep deprived! :)

DeletedUser12707

​I would trade a loss for luckyloser joining them xD

Ha he won't be joining us. I just thought it'd be a fun bash round to crush everyone, instead of having to fight him. I'm a lazy person sometimes.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I mean sure you beat us up, sure you had a number disadvantage, sure we were outplayed that round. But ultimately we still walked away with the Gold, Silver, and Bronze cups, because you quit. So I'm not to bummed out. Rim me and I'll cry, but if you keep quitting, I'll just be patient and keep playing. <3 Also you left out the fact that I was sleep deprived! :)

Fair play to see you guys winning that round after we quit, it would have even set us back a bit after our fight but yeah, good turnaround from you guys :)