Life? Don't talk to me about life!

DeletedUser

You are right though, 2 and a half tribes attacking should have made light work of things :/ But magic were a lot higher up in the rankings and everything in the first place. Also now we've ditched LIFE3 as well so meh, we'll see what happens eventually, can't go on for much longer surely...

DeletedUser

Sorry, what 2 and a half tribes or you on about!?

As far as I was aware of there were at least 5 tribes against Magic to start with....

DeletedUser7127

Sorry, what 2 and a half tribes or you on about!?

As far as I was aware of there were at least 5 tribes against Magic to start with....

its not 5 mate get it right how can you forget w-g taking part in that op :)..

UnKnown

Reaction score
As far as i am concerned Magic have done well to hold out this long against so many, alas it's inevitable that sooner or later they will disappear, and you can't call magic noobs lol, i would say the guys fighting them are more noobs then Magic are.

DeletedUser

well if you look at the larger picture no matter what Magic say in the LIFE and TIR stats we have taken more than double the villages magic have in the war in a month.

Magic were a pre made that included old .net vets, Ruffus crowd and he always tries to pick the best. LIFE and TIR on the other hand are 2 completely new tribes and i myself was at war with most of them on w7 when i started and that includes my co player.

Magic have also made a habit of kicking players and then mass recruiting from other tribes (most recent GODS) to boost the numbers that go down in the op.

i assume magic will try and rant and rave about how 5000 tribes are attacking them but in a real world scenario a tribe of 25 experienced vets vs 2 tribes of new players, people not played tw before w11 and people who don't know how eachother plays should do better than the latter.

yes i agree that Magic should have been a distant memory by now but i don't see more than half the orig members in ther tribe now.. they are loosing the tribe's balance without even noticing it and recruiting worse players to boost the numbers which will eventually just make our job alot easier.

DeletedUser10520

well at least in your war you're allowed to post up the stats. All my tribe war's are denounced as being shameful :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7127

well if you look at the larger picture no matter what Magic say in the LIFE and TIR stats we have taken more than double the villages magic have in the war in a month.

Magic were a pre made that included old .net vets, Ruffus crowd and he always tries to pick the best. LIFE and TIR on the other hand are 2 completely new tribes and i myself was at war with most of them on w7 when i started and that includes my co player.

Magic have also made a habit of kicking players and then mass recruiting from other tribes (most recent GODS) to boost the numbers that go down in the op.

i assume magic will try and rant and rave about how 5000 tribes are attacking them but in a real world scenario a tribe of 25 experienced vets vs 2 tribes of new players, people not played tw before w11 and people who don't know how eachother plays should do better than the latter.

yes i agree that Magic should have been a distant memory by now but i don't see more than half the orig members in ther tribe now.. they are loosing the tribe's balance without even noticing it and recruiting worse players to boost the numbers which will eventually just make our job alot easier.

its not 25 against 2 tribes wit new players.. 25 against 2 tribes plus 2 academies. and they are not all new players..;) thought i would let you know how many of you are there in your tribes as you guys seem obviously dont seem to know..

DeletedUser

Ok, for starters, get this in your head. THERE IS MORE THAN 2 TRIBES AGAINST MAGIC!

Your assumption is also wrong. If we are to rant and rave about how many tribes are still fighting us.... It wouldn't we 5000. It would be a more realistic figure... And to my count: W.G, W-G, LIFE, LIFE2, LIFE3 (disbanded now, I know), *TIR*, ~TIR~, DIE, RA and possibly ~SIC~. 8-10, depending on which way you see it.

As for this 'habit' of ours you so to speak of, quite frankly I have no idea what you are on about... The kicked players are either inactives or dead accounts....

As for the players being recruited... *There is a massive difference between recruiting and mass recruiting, something you clearly do not know* The new recruits are in from a mini-merge.

Yes, the maybe more than half the original members in our tribe.... And your point is!?

Finally, your last line made me laugh the most... Magic has clearly been underestimated and put up a great fight IMO. How/Why on Earth would we recruit 'worse' players? After all the worse players I think I've ever come across are in TIR and LIFE family tribes.... Also, you speak of making the job easier? LOL. After 40 days of war with the original 4/5 tribes involved, plus the new additions to the war, Magic still stand, clearly demostrating the difficulty of your 'job'.

*sigh, rant over*

DeletedUser7127

Ok, for starters, get this in your head. THERE IS MORE THAN 2 TRIBES AGAINST MAGIC!

Your assumption is also wrong. If we are to rant and rave about how many tribes are still fighting us.... It wouldn't we 5000. It would be a more realistic figure... And to my count: W.G, W-G, LIFE, LIFE2, LIFE3 (disbanded now, I know), *TIR*, ~TIR~, DIE, RA and possibly ~SIC~. 8-10, depending on which way you see it.

As for this 'habit' of ours you so to speak of, quite frankly I have no idea what you are on about... The kicked players are either inactives or dead accounts....

As for the players being recruited... *There is a massive difference between recruiting and mass recruiting, something you clearly do not know* The new recruits are in from a mini-merge.

Yes, the maybe more than half the original members in our tribe.... And your point is!?

Finally, your last line made me laugh the most... Magic has clearly been underestimated and put up a great fight IMO. How/Why on Earth would we recruit 'worse' players? After all the worse players I think I've ever come across are in TIR and LIFE family tribes.... Also, you speak of making the job easier? LOL. After 40 days of war with the original 4/5 tribes involved, plus the new additions to the war, Magic still stand, clearly demostrating the difficulty of your 'job'.

*sigh, rant over*

trop breathe in breathe out.. breathe in breathe out .. hoosa hoosa lol

UnKnown

Reaction score
Lets assume it is 8 tribes (although could be more) thats 200 players against 25 (assuming there was 25 in each tribe). I stand by what i said before magic have done a good job against all odds to stick around and they can be proud of that fact. Im not sure if parasite reads the externals, so someone in Magic say bigonesAL says Hi :)

DeletedUser10520

Bring back Ruffus I say as he does these "oh woe is us" posts way much better. Itropicaal you need to mention in your next post that it is unfair, fight one on one then you'll see, use the world lol a lot and finally end with respect to all.

However, I see signs of promise in your post and you good to see the spirit of Ruffus "we was robbed" posts continue.

Mind you if you just changed your tribal profile pic then am sure you'd start to win....!

DeletedUser

I love how TIR and LIFE think they are good tribes lol. They couldn't take hardly any of are villas till they asked for the help of other tribes to step in e.g WG, W.G and DIE. The fact that we are still here is just starting to make you lot look silly. And when have we ever had 25 players in are tribe aganst you lot hmmmm never

DeletedUser5596

I love how TIR and LIFE think they are good tribes lol. They couldn't take hardly any of are villas till they asked for the help of other tribes to step in e.g WG, W.G and DIE. The fact that we are still here is just starting to make you lot look silly. And when have we ever had 25 players in are tribe aganst you lot hmmmm never

I don't think it makes anyone look silly, if anything it shows Magic have done very well in defending there postion. I have been mega impressed with the Snipes and dodges with special kudos going to Mush, some of the best sniping I've ever seen. No idea how he does it.

TIR should be given credit too, they have orchestrated a great plan using all available resources to achieve the aim. Yes, it has been hard for them, but remember Magic were much stronger when the war started.

Looking at the player history once the first attacks started, thats when players in Magic decided to leave... (this might not be completely accurate but from an outsider thats what it appears like)

The unfortunate thing for Magic, is the level of troops they have lost, they won't be replaced in time, so its only matter of time now before target villas are taken.

Davy