life of the tribe TUF - Need someone to create it

DeletedUser

I saw sort of a story post from a player who talked about Chess. I thought it would be pretty cool to have something like that for my tribe so that others may know us into the future. Unfortunately, I want someone else to write the story seeing that I want it to be similar to an interview. So, if there is anyone out there who is willing and has the skills to do this for my tribe I'd be eternally greatful. Please contact me on W3 at any time.

DeletedUser

It's just your way to try and convince someone to promote your tribe, which I haven't heard of, to try and get publicity. Chess were a successful tribe, which gives a reason to write about them. It is unlikely anyone will step up to do this, as for all I know, your tribe is unheard of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't look at any of the world forums. Also, this is misplaced, it should be in the appropriate world forum.

DeletedUser

Apologies I did not know and most of my tribes were on .net but with different names IDK I like making a change every so often but all of the tribes I have led have been highly prosperous and every single one had reached #1 in it's continent and remained #1. Yes you are right, it is very unlikely that someone would do this for an almost unknown tribe but it would be better to start the history of TUF now then later on...I will prove to everyone that TUF no matter what world we land in will be a world that we will conquer near.