Like the first footprint on fallen snow

DeletedUser6796

Hello. I is 1337 and a gr8 n00b smakker. I want big family tribe. I has village over 200 points and over 20 spearz and wuz in top 6000 in last wurld.

Actually.. forget that. I relish my mediocrity and treasure proper English; with punctuation serving the original purpose instead of creating distortions of smiling faces.

So few people use this section of the forum on any world, that I thought I would just point out that there are a lot of tribes around. Bigger is not always better, and tribes that recruit on the basis of 'Join our family tribe or else' are usually monumental failures.

In the meantime, if you want a decent tribe and can bring to it more than you need from it.. There are plenty. Crikey.. there may even be a spot in ours.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
i happen to be in one of those "join our tribe or else" tribes. i have to say alot of them are conveniently returning to the game after a 2 year break. or failing that they are just copying what i said in the forums.

our duke likes to hand out privileges left right and center giving a player a diplomat spot having joined the same hour. deemed a failure? me thinks so.

DeletedUser13390

you both have me interested what tribes are you both in?

dusty i may take a wild guess you may be in TWZ family? as its only family i know of other then cats lol

DeletedUser6796

The glamour girl may say NORFED, but she needs to get a new sign. It's now RKTM8

I am accepting suggestions for the picture change. A popular one so far is 'smaller sign'

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
​i am in a tribe that is so small you cannot see it on the map lol. same name in game as on the forum feel free to shoot me a mail ingame if you like.