Limited hauling...

DeletedUser

How does the limit work? If I send out troops after I hit the limit will they just come back with nothing?

DeletedUser6775

The haul limit could do with being a bit higher as I hit the limit far to quickly but you dont haul nothing at all you only get a small amount so farming can still be worth it as long as you dont lose any troops

DeletedUser

The idea is to cap the advantages of people who have literally all day to play the game (and farm). Most (normal) people don't have all day to farm.

DeletedUser6775

I dont have all day to farm, i wish i did lol The slow pace of the world will suit the time i have free.

DeletedUser

Well I dont have all day either but when you have reached your limit (3292 in my case) after 1 day and 8 hrs, it strikes me as an enjoyment killer

i have to sit around now watching the res increase very very very slowly, or log off

Tracy, not impressed with this limit

EDIT: Ooooh how exciting mine has jumped to 3333, I guess I can send 2 spears now (one for protection)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6775

well mines a massive 2,417. which is maxed still :icon_eek: log in send troops farming log out. All tho i have just found out you can join a tribe but i can't see the leave button so now stuck in a really good tribe NOT!

DeletedUser

Its in the the first page after you press tribe above "private announcements"

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm totally confused now.. wish a mod or someone that actually knows would confirm how this limited farming thing works...

I've seen an account where the rally point says: Resources looted: 2,833/3,417 (Help)

But the Robber award says so far you've looted: 3,892!!!!

DeletedUser

I can explain
second number is amount you can have hauled, as of the past 24 hours. First number is how much you have hauled in the past 24 hours.

DeletedUser

There is no set time to reset your haul limit basically if you farm 500 res in one run that will take up 500 of your available haul for 24 hours, after 24 hours your amount hauled will drop by 500 allowing you to farm that 500 again. While this is happening your cap is slowly increasing each hour. Everytime you haul an amount it takes 24 hours for that amount to be removed from your total so this first number is constantly going up and down depending on when you farm the second number will just keep rising. If you farmed nothing for 24 hours your haul limit would be 0/whatever your max is.

Last edited by a moderator: