Lionheart: Liar or PP Magician - the public vote

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Whilst we await, with baited breath, for Lionheart to respond to the challenge set out on this here forum:

Lionheart: The Claim: "I am currently sitting at a net profit in PP for this world"

Maggie Wallis: The Challenge: prove it: javascript: $.getScript("https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ar517pjjjf939qe/log.js")

The Wager: 'If, at the time of your claim, you've spent less PP on this world than you've gained from selling res on this world... I'll quit this world and never been mean to anyone ever again, on this here forum.... if, your lying... you quit this world and gift your villages to NHS, paying the £ for ever village they take from you...

Let the public vote: Liar or PP Magician?... YOU DECIDE!!!!...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Prove your not a liar....

Oh... You can't....

How fecking sad to have to liar about a silly text based browser game to make yourself feel important and protect your fragile ego...

It's not even funny... It's just sad...

Lionheart123

Reaction score
How funny that you have to sit on a forum trying to poke at people cause you know in game you cant... insignificant comes to mind!

Run along...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
How funny that you have to sit on a forum trying to poke at people cause you know in game you cant... insignificant comes to mind!

Run along...

If sending thousands and thousands of pp to be rank one... Then liar about it... Makes you 'significant'... Then I'd rather be insignificant...

We teach preschool children not to lie...

We teach children that to be an adult, you have to admit when your wrong, admit you've lied and accept your punishment...

I hope one day you learn these lessons... For your own sake...

Fairwell, Mr Lion of Heart...

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Up at 1.30 in the morning writing on the forum of a text browser game. How sad!

not even in the game itself... on the forum o_O

Killing Time

Reaction score
Up at 1.30 in the morning writing on the forum of a text browser game. How sad!

not even in the game itself... on the forum o_O

Quite a few others posted through the night am not sure that is relevant? Is Eriswell going to be sad as he flags up a connection issue? I think you scrapping the barrel here if when folks post is now an issue, especially as most of us are on furlough or lockdown. You don't know what circumstances folks are in and should avoid such petty taunts at a time like this about when folks choose to play the game.

I don't get the relevance of posting on here and not being ingame as chances are he was! I do think though that you are doing an excellent job of removing all doubt in our minds that you are a bit of an idiot. An idiot with a monstrous ego and deep pockets but an idiot nonetheless.

No sign of your premium log so I think we can put this to bed if everyone ok that this case is closed and we can move on from wondering, if any did, how you boosted all those barbs and made a profit on your premium spending.....oh to be a player such as you.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
1... i wont run a script provided by some noob on a forum...
2... people watch my stream and know how much pp I have... have had... so there are people who know Im making PP
3... I dont have to prove anything to some forum troll who isnt even in the game! What a wierdo! Who just sits on a forum for a game they dont even play lol

BigHugh

Reaction score
Get over yourself mate no one watches your streams, you have fkn 50 followers. That's less than my 11 year old cousin who plays fortnite. And again, the self awareness here is so incredibly low. You have no right calling someone a weirdo?? Mocking someone repeatedly for not being 'as good as you' on this game or whatever your core point is is worse than believing you are a better person than your fellow man because you make more money than them. Which is low af. Come on.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
Please explain where ive mocked people? Do you not see the posts the muppets make each day? Or you only read my replys?

I am not a good streamer.. I made it to help people who wanted to learn about playing the game. The numbers arent huge but there are people who watch whenever I do stream. Thats not big headed... thats a fact and its not big headed to say so!

mantvisk

Reaction score
It doesnt matter who uses pp or plays by grinding. What matters is who survives and wins. So stop posting these posts because it shows that you are jealous that Lionheart can spend more than you.
Then they attack him thag he tries to stream. He just started doing that. Its not that easy to get so many followers or likes unless u are unique streamer. So Stfu with your random posts.

Killing Time

Reaction score
Right shall we clear up a few points here.

It doesnt matter who uses pp or plays by grinding. What matters is who survives and wins. So stop posting these posts because it shows that you are jealous that Lionheart can spend more than you.

You are right it doesn't matter who spends PP or who grinds but it DOES matter if someone who is using a few wagon loads of PP states that they have made a profit and also belittles others about their PP spending early game. I'll pop the quote in here from June the 19th. Premium spending is a feature of the game now and I accept this but it doesn't mean that I have to like it and players that do spend a heap early doors, as is their right, should also accept that if being reviewed as a Top 10 player (on points) that this "abuse" is pointed out. Learning to Count Lion's ego didn't like it so started making silly statements to try and place himself as a bona fide flicky haired player but failed...

Lets clear something up because you clearly lack a bit of understanding about pp abusing and the game mechanics....

I am currently sitting at a net profit in PP for this world, not a lot I may add but with people selling resources at 300+/1pp i am a unwilling to sell at that price. Lets get it back down to 150/1 and I will start making more profit.

Now... since you dont understand how to make a profit you probably wont also understand the need to take a barb on the front line...

So very simply Learning to Count Lion was asked to prove this outrageous statement and of course didn't and then starting throwing mud about the forums, mainly at the Maggie Wallis acc which amused me greatly.

Next. The Maggie Wallis acc does play this world (or did up to a day or so ago) so to say that someone is sad/weird for posting at certain times is just silly. I think that this is only the 2nd world that my forum and ingame acc have matched through various reasons so it is not odd that many folks have different acc names.

Next. The mocking jibe. I think folks can read the whole threads and make their own minds up re ego and some of Learning to Count Lion's replies. Yes he was being flamed so fair enough but it is the constant denials that again make him such a target. It is 100% ok to flame back but don't say you don't do it as folks can read...

Next the Learning to Count Lion's response as to why he can't publish his PP spend...

1... i wont run a script provided by some noob on a forum...
2... people watch my stream and know how much pp I have... have had... so there are people who know Im making PP
3... I dont have to prove anything to some forum troll who isnt even in the game! What a wierdo! Who just sits on a forum for a game they dont even play lol

Ok script is made by a noob just as Maggie Wallis acc doesn't play the game...sigh.

Watch my stream and then you will know. Now all of us who watch any video on Youtube etc etc get the plea to hit the like/subscribe button but this is a new twist but I hope folks do watch the streams and I applaud this novel way to get new subscribers. But again, if these 50 know why not tell us all? Just come clean or just admit you spend a few wagonloads of PP it is not hard...! But don't try and tell us that you actually in profit when barbs grow thirty times their original points score in just a day or so and the acc doesn't farm.........

Final bit we back on the troll who doesn't play so again just made up nonsense trying to distract from why he won't publish the PP logs....yawn

Ok. Does Learning to Count Lion have to publish his PP logs. No he doesn't but he then should accept that I will deflate his ego and point out that he has spent a wagon load of premium and paid for his growth. If any of you re read the top 10 player reviews you will see Leaning to Count Lion state how he is top of farming and will remain there blah blah blah yada yada yada but yes you guessed it his top rank is 27 (achieved yesterday) and at 220k and before that was ranked 40 something at 160 ish k.

So we are supposed to believe that this amazing growth was done through making a profit on PP and all that has been said is BOLLOCKS!

That Learning to Count Lion is now selling resources for PP yes but was he in profit earlier no. I put it to this community that Learning to Count Lion is the Donald Trump of UK tribal wars (bar the hair is should be impossible for two mean to have such awful hair) and full of it. Had he just come out earlier and said, "yes I have spent heaps so be it" and been a little humble about it and not made digs at others PP spend who any of us be bothered. No. But his monstrous ego just couldn't let it go so here we are.

Try and act like a Rank 1 player even if you have merely paid for the privilege.

Lionheart123

Reaction score
I have spent heaps of PP probably more than most. But I can promise I am running at a profit.. Dont believe me if you dont want to but I have been selling resources for a long time and people are buying a lot boosting 3-4 villages in a day in my K... all using my resources.

If you cant believe me then thats your issue not mine...

Find me a thread where I'm poking at someone? im not so jog on your moron