Lionheart returns

DeletedUser8157

It seems like it I wonder what this will spew all Lionheart pnp can be discussed on this thread

DeletedUser7179

Yep Lionheart played 1 round and owned all including little nub .uk pro..... not bad for not playing for ages! damn you lot suck!

DeletedUser3312

James smashed the walls with you, we can see your OD in the final rankings, meaning that you did play but you lost.

Nothing to be ashamed of, it can happen to anyone.

Please noob troll. Go find a day hobby or something, your stalking well it's:

images

I would have thought you'd be busy with .net after you "led" it into the ground. Not even top 3? :icon_rolleyes: A disfunctionally minded ape could have done a better job with it's starting lineup.

DeletedUser

In defense to adrian, net's team let itself down, adrian played well in the games we played and did his best to get as many players as he could for each game

DeletedUser

Hope lionheart does start playing on uk speeds again, the more the merrier :lol:

DeletedUser3312

I wasn't aware suiciding lc into spears = pwning. I'm pretty sure it = stupid. :lol:

You do make me laugh James! :icon_rolleyes: How's that years worth of FA going for yah? xD

DeletedUser8097

Matt, you both played, James won, you did not. What else is there to talk about? It's all obvious.

DeletedUser7179

suiciding??? I wasn't aware attacking with 1500lc against 900 spears was suiciding??

DeletedUser7179

yeah it appears very stupid..... who won the round again?? and who got catted to dust???

DeletedUser3312

yeah it appears very stupid..... who won the round again?? and who got catted to dust???

It doesn't appear stupid it is. I was expectedly teamed by noobs and enjoyed every minute of it seeing as I took 3 of them out at the same time :)

It's not even about winning it's about proving who's better.