Lionheart returns

DeletedUser3312

I guess therefore I am the greatest Microsoft paint artist that ever lived.

Why don't you read the entire conversation before you post silly stuff? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

okay I don't even play no more but looks like James full on owned matt and he's crying over it haha

DeletedUser

Talking to Alexio on skype whose tribe had just beaten Jobson on a tribe bash round on the uk server, we saw he had joined .net's new round. Having already just played a 5 hour round Jobson was now planning on playing a 6 hour one straight after, a total of 11 hours straight.

Thinking about this i realized it isnt healthy for anyone to play this amount of time without a break, so 20 minutes late i joined the round to relive Jobson of this potential health harming pressure.

Jobson being an above average player and already around 1-1.5k points ahead was in a good position, however it wasn't long until i caught his points up and he realized i was close to him and a threat. Thinking i was Sam or Naji (i guess that's a compliment) jobson made the first move sending his lc.

Although losing all his LC which i was surprised to see as low as it was, jobson did manage to hit a good amount of my lc through my own stupidity.

Now with only a couple hundred points separating us the race was on to who could reach nobles first and send that crucial train. Jobson did send me a message saying he had crippled me, however that was far from the truth, he had crippled himself.

With my lc i was easily able to keep all queues constant and send my train before jobson leading to the conclusion of this post.

2dig4fm.png

I did say GG at the end and was going to ask if he minded me posting this, but he seemed to have left rather abruptly and never replied after restarting.

Thanks for the battle jobson :)

DeletedUser

You know Im not Jobsons biggest fan but when it comes to health and being an addict to play so much is not good for you bro.. even if i hate someone soo much i would not like to see them mess up there life or have heart issue due to being unhealthy if you want jobson ask me on skype and ill get you into shape my son the Swift way :icon_wink::icon_wink:

I mean sure you can have the odd day or two bashing Tw i do it sometimes with my mates its a blast and a chiller but every time is not good for you let me tell you something you will begin to lose health stamina and also you will start getting lazy and later on you will grow fat not in a nasty way i cant tell you what to do but i can help guide you away from doing the things above if you really want me to as a nice person :)

And well played both of you and Adam and before anyone asks why im posting at almost 6am ask Adam i have been working out for 1 Hour straight and im shattered so im gonna hit the sack so my muscles can reboot for the next day have fun guys Bye. and sorry for any misunderstandings earlier jobson i just don't like people telling me to shut up and windows is getting on my nerves a little now...

Adam think we should start him off curling those 34kg in 1 arm 5-10 reps :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

Shut up :p

Also, you do muscle workouts 1 hour only a day :O

DeletedUser7179

All I can say is what a load of complete and utter bollox!!! not a word Adam has said is true I lost a bash where I had double the ODA of anyone else and played alone... as proven to swiftnubwannabe! I also ended with a full nuke.. clearly beaten lol!

Adam you know full well u were cleared by me and ran to a player next to me for his defence while u know I played alone and had just killed a noble train before you came a long little nubling!!!

But then again I suppose it just makes me look good even more... cause how many times have I beaten you adam? countless!! Have I ever made a post??? nope!! U in a group while I'm alone.. only just beat me and yet here you are cheering and jumping up and down about it!! Just proves how much u think of my skills!! Thanks for proving I'm the best!! :)

DeletedUser

Shut up :p

Also, you do muscle workouts 1 hour only a day :O

No not just once a day i do it 4x a week which is the amount as your muscles need to rest.... i can already tell you dont do anything with your body its probably out of shape :lol::lol::lol:

And yes 1 Hour to an Hour and a half anymore is just damaging your muscles and doing you no good.. thats another reason i know why your out of shape... no offense or insulting intended and also after i have done my workout wait 30 Minutes then its followed up by 45 Minutes to 1 Hour Cardio...

As for jobson Swiftnubwannabe see what i mean i have not put you down once and you still slag me off:mad:

DeletedUser10769

No not just once a day i do it 4x a week which is the amount as your muscles need to rest.... i can already tell you dont do anything with your body its probably out of shape :lol::lol::lol:

And yes 1 Hour to an Hour and a half anymore is just damaging your muscles and doing you no good.. thats another reason i know why your out of shape... no offense or insulting intended and also after i have done my workout wait 30 Minutes then its followed up by 45 Minutes to 1 Hour Cardio...

As for jobson Swiftnubwannabe see what i mean i have not put you down once and you still slag me off:mad:

You didn't insult me. Whatever works for you but you have the technique wrong. I'm am trained by coaches and personal trainers but you know Everything dont ya. I train 5 days a week minimum

DeletedUser

You didn't insult me. Whatever works for you but you have the technique wrong. I'm am trained by coaches and personal trainers but you know Everything dont ya. I train 5 days a week minimum

Im doing it wrong? now i know your a mess lollll you don't have coaches or crap stop lying because they would reduce it to 4 days you need rest 2 days between depending on your workout i do many sets and reps large weight and also light weight judging by what you said im guessing your benching 100kg just about :lol::lol:

Leave me alone you little goblin please hop off you have been at it since my first post

Show me what technique im doing wrong mr Maximuscle :)

DeletedUser

All I can say is what a load of complete and utter bollox!!! not a word Adam has said is true I lost a bash where I had double the ODA of anyone else and played alone... as proven to swiftnubwannabe! I also ended with a full nuke.. clearly beaten lol!

Adam you know full well u were cleared by me and ran to a player next to me for his defence while u know I played alone and had just killed a noble train before you came a long little nubling!!!

But then again I suppose it just makes me look good even more... cause how many times have I beaten you adam? countless!! Have I ever made a post??? nope!! U in a group while I'm alone.. only just beat me and yet here you are cheering and jumping up and down about it!! Just proves how much u think of my skills!! Thanks for proving I'm the best!! :)

You lost a tribe bash, which is what i said. The rounds have the determined settings on how to win, a round you didn't win o.0 It doesnt matter if you ended a round with a full nuke, you lost the round :icon_neutral:

Cleared by you? i had 2k lc when you hit me with you 1.4k...i suppose lc attacking someone with spears is your kinda thing though, did it against matt as well didnt you :lol:

The only time you've beaten me is when i played with Hasan on uk server when i very first started playing speed and didnt know how to play, but you can cling to that round if you want. How many times have i beaten you and how many excuses do you come up with :lol:

Oh wait i forgot to do this'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' now im right and you're wrong :3

DeletedUser10769

Im doing it wrong? now i know your a mess lollll you don't have coaches or crap stop lying because they would reduce it to 4 days you need rest 2 days between depending on your workout i do many sets and reps large weight and also light weight judging by what you said im guessing your benching 100kg just about :lol:

Leave me alone you little goblin please hop off you have been at it since my first post

Show me what technique im doing wrong mr Maximuscle :)

I do have trainers mate. Stretches most of your body. Sometimes, when I train 6 days. 2-3 days are light training. I got beast abs.

DeletedUser

I do have trainers mate. Stretches most of your body. Sometimes, when I train 6 days. 2-3 days are light training. I got beast abs.

I figured it out! your one of those body builders who work on 1 part of there body and then next year work on there six pack and abs and think they have done something! well done congrats you work 1 muscle out ill give you a brownie badge

To be honest you sound like the sort to train one bicep over another so one arm is bigger than the other i mean you need trainers aswell SnM...... seriously SnMMMMM :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and just misread light training anyone can do that for more than 2 hours lol thats not even training loll good luck with your build son :D

DeletedUser

I figured it out! your one of those body builders who work on 1 part of there body and then next year work on there six pack and abs and think they have done something! well done congrats you work 1 muscle out ill give you a brownie badge

To be honest you sound like the sort to train one bicep over another so one arm is bigger than the other i mean you need trainers aswell SnM...... seriously SnMMMMM :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and just misread light training anyone can do that for more than 2 hours lol thats not even training loll good luck with your build son :D
how the hell is that anyhow related to any subject on the forums?

DeletedUser8157

Fun bash round Lionheart you beat me in the fight but I ended up winning due to pure dumb luck I catted a barbs farm down to 1 put my 1200 spears in it and sent my 200 lcs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Following the trend of jobson being pwned.

The current round consisted of many decent players including; jay, jobson, statik and Brad

Common knowledge of Jobson and statik being in the same tribe on Uk meant there was a good chance they were working together. This was confirmed when both players sent scout attacks at me at the same time, followed by later in the round both of them attacking jay together (perhaps others also)

Myself and Brad were also working together which would lead to both parties having 2 players a piece.

Long story short:

2093hh0.png

13ymbs4.png

Then jobson being the epiphany of excuses says himself and Alex werent working together, even though after me and Brad made a tribe alex started to attack him >_>

As always Jobson, thanks for a fun round, i shall expect some sort of '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' response again and maybe you and Alex can both post saying all those combined attacks sent were simple coincidences and you were playing separately but together by some act of God :)

<3

DeletedUser7179

U talk complete and utter ruubish! What u fail to post is that me being nice decided to not go in a tribe but take adam on 1v1 and play fair even with his lil buddy jayjay and a few others around! So i proceeded to cat Adam to nothing cause he had an abysmal amount of troops!! then i send my next cat attack and oh wait Adam has all of a sudden come up with 3k/3k defence! and entered a tribe.....So once again Adam ran cap in hand to someone wha wha wha wha please save me from jobson he is whopping me again......
even tho he managed to come up with this he still couldnt noble me cause i snipped his rappy nobles and had to rely on someone else for help again.....

If we were working together why would we both need to scout at the same time when i knew u had no scouts anyway?? As always Adam can't beat me and screams for help! Once a part of SLAP! always play like part of SLAP!

Catting the nub with rubbish troops

Oh wait adam went crying for help!!! wha wha wha

Adam losing his noble like a nub!

So point still stands!!! U can't beat me cry baby... ur just not on the same lvl!!

Ps I cant be bothered to go round every thread and every forum posting the same reply! So here will have to do forum warrior!

DeletedUser

U talk complete and utter ruubish! What u fail to post is that me being nice decided to not go in a tribe but take adam on 1v1 and play fair even with his lil buddy jayjay and a few others around! So i proceeded to cat Adam to nothing cause he had an abysmal amount of troops!!

Okay first of all me and Jay never did anything together, my 'buddy' Jay is someone i played with a long time ago a few times and that's how i know you and statik were working together for sure. Further more you being nice? oh please, regardless of whether or not you made a tribe, Alex didnt have anything to support you with worthwhile, that's the only reason you didnt make a tribe. If more people knew you were secretly working together you would have been hit more.

As for catting me to nothing, im sorry i didnt realise one cat attack aimed at my academy was being catted to nothing. Seriously if that's all you have then you are a worser player than i first thought.

then i send my next cat attack and oh wait Adam has all of a sudden come up with 3k/3k defence! and entered a tribe.....So once again Adam ran cap in hand to someone wha wha wha wha please save me from jobson he is whopping me again......
even tho he managed to come up with this he still couldnt noble me cause i snipped his rappy nobles and had to rely on someone else for help again.....

So you're complaining that me and Brad work together while you and Alex was. Me and Brad are friends that help each other, the reason i let him be the one who nobled both yours and Statik's villages. The round was also a package round meaning 3 nobles per village, not that it mattered after you made your Lc go splat. And sniping a noble means you're good? o.0 Sniping is plain and simply easy, although im glad to see that you've actually learnt how to do these days. Few months ago it was something of a difficulty right :)

If we were working together why would we both need to scout at the same time when i knew u had no scouts anyway?? As always Adam can't beat me and screams for help! Once a part of SLAP! always play like part of SLAP!

So point still stands!!! U can't beat me cry baby... ur just not on the same lvl!!

Ps I cant be bothered to go round every thread and every forum posting the same reply! So here will have to do forum warrior!

You both coordinated attacks at the same players, myself Jay, Swifty, Brad, Mike, Dylan and numerous others could confirm this. In short what happened was you saw me, didnt make a tribe so that i wouldnt know you and Statik were together even though nwed had added me into your tribe chat to say hi to you, then lost anyway and dont want to admit again so you deny any co working between the 2 of you.

I cant beat you? Check the last 2 rounds we've played together 2-0 i think. Who actually thinks you're a good player, nobody on Uk seems to, nobody on net does either. You even tried to start a 'training tribe' to get people to like you and it failed harder than you. Funny how you had like 5+ deffers and now you're down to 1-2. Two main reasons why:

1) Nobody likes your attitude

2) You take all the credit for other peoples troops and never mention them at all

You lost a 1v1 now you lost a 2v2. Go get a 3rd player and i'll do the same, perhaps a 3v3 next? :3

DeletedUser

Lion,

Next round I'll be around just to cat you.

Haters gonna hate.