Lionheart returns

DeletedUser8097

There. SLAP and Lionheart. Observe the difference.

lionheartp.jpg

DeletedUser8097

You never saw his area, stashed with barbs!

Please :icon_rolleyes: I suppose the admins constantly spam his area with barbs so that you'd lose :icon_rolleyes:

For the record I checked later - he was 5k, you were 4.5k :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9948

yeah Adrian, which completely shows our point of our disadvantaged area having less barbs, his having more and we were very close. as in the world was on for a delay 68 seconds, which meant that he was able to build the academy that i catted right at the end. so stop spamming this with him being all amazing, that is the first round i've put my 100% commitment to in a couple months and he was shaky.

we have plenty of funny reports to show you :lol:

DeletedUser9948

vdlhcm.png

^This proves to everyone how ineffective and 'nooby' LionHeart is surely? so lets not be playing this 'almighty' speech when he has proven himself, yet again, to attack with his defense.

DeletedUser7179

Oh dear! u guys are seriously on another planet!! Have no idea how to play and how to win! Ok now cause you cant comprehend how to win and why someone would suicide their defense on you! I will explain how to play!!

Now 1st point let me point you at the round type 'CAT' top points wins... now theres something you fools don't understand about this its the person with top village wins! now being top always attracts a lot of attention so early on it means getting a nice size able defense while building urself a nice area to farm in! So my 1st port of call was to destroy anyone near me and get them to restart giving me a nice area! Oh no such a shock I made maybe 4-5 players restart before beginners protection came out! So i wasn't given a nice area I made my area what it was! In addition once I was top by like 2-3k above everyone else i decide to concentrate more on troops than building as i was getting too big too quick!!

2nd point the win conditions in this round were Top ODA wins when there is a tie... so I set about killing off a few troops while ensuring the numpties in SLAP! continued to build defence and not get any ODA! but I'm not sill I knew you '3' yes '3' were building something special for me so i kept my defence in play while trying to get u to attack me which u didn't cause u were lil chickens!! eventually I got you to send your nuke at me and Cammy to send his abysmal amount of LC once that was done and my other 2 tribemates had nice defence there was no point me staying defence and waiting people to cat me at the end so I went looking to bash people (part of win condition) as part of this I had to kill my defence but couldnt get anyone to attack me! So i chucked it at the numpties in SLAP! oh no lionheart your a nub! But wait 30minutes later Lionheart has a full nuke and absolutly spanks little cammy below 11k and whitty below 9k ensuring they lose the round!!!

3rd point learn to play and understand the game before you silly people keep calling the person who is winning the round a nub!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10594

omg he attacked with 4k 3k deffensive :D
I hope he will attack me with deffensive too, oh jeah he did it last round...

DeletedUser9948

omg he attacked with 4k 3k deffensive :D
I hope he will attack me with deffensive too, oh jeah he did it last round...

regardless of the time you backstabbed -tuNe, i still love your hatred towards James :lol:

DeletedUser

Jobson WON silly.

Open your eyes.

Since you posted straight after the posts of Jobson being nobled by players not in SLAP!, i figured you were referring to the same point rather than a totally different round and opponents who are in SLAP!

Wasn't really clear :3

DeletedUser10486

Plus all this has happened because Matt has gone away and therefore Jobson doesn't want any competition on the Ladder and therefore can try and take advantage of everyone to try and regain Rank 1 with no fuss!

DeletedUser10769

Plus all this has happened because Matt has gone away and therefore Jobson doesn't want any competition on the Ladder and therefore can try and take advantage of everyone to try and regain Rank 1 with no fuss!

This explains what SLAP is without Matt :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8097

Please.
Read this loud and remember it well.

This did not happen because Matt has gone away. It is Matt who went away because Jobson came back. Matt's stats have taken a turn to the worst since James returned and he fleed away, AFTER Jobson starting to pwn SLAP. :icon_rolleyes:

And one more thing - unlike Matt, who needs an entire tribe to win (and still loses) - James kills you all most of the times alone.

All I see is JEA-LOU-SY.

DeletedUser8157

Please.

This did not happen because Matt has gone away. It is Matt who went away because Jobson came back. Matt's stats have taken a turn to the worst since James returned and he fleed away, AFTER Jobson starting to pwn SLAP. :icon_rolleyes:

And one more thing - unlike Matt, who needs an entire tribe to win (and still loses) - James kills you all most of the times alone.

All I see is JEA-LOU-SY.

matt did not leave cause jobson came back he left due to a his military hobby he was called for a minor tour he will be back in 2 months

DeletedUser

Please.

All I see is JEA-LOU-SY.

He's right. But James doesn't always win alone, he does recruit the most promising candidate he can on almost all rounds. Although in fairness, this makes little difference and just provides him with a bit of back up when he takes on several skilled players alone.

DeletedUser7179

yeah another lie, lies over lies.

wow trawling through over year old posts... to try find things i said? so pro! must be all this time u have on your hands after u running into sleep mode to save yourself being nobled!