LionHeart with his 'valid' reasons as to why he has defense<3 ENJOY

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser9948

greetings all, i hope you have all had a great day in whatever you were doing. well i have been playing speed pretty much all day because of this fantastic tournament that has proven to be a waste of all of our time, you know why?

LionHeart123 and all his little followers.

i am doing this on behalf of my good friend Swifty. Throughout the round, Swifty was nipping LionHeart on the bum in terms of keeping up with his 'amazing' LC builds that he brags about almost every time he plays. In doing this, Swifty summoned the courage to attack James, due to the fact that Swifty at this point had 1/8 of the LC in the speed round;

2it38ma.png

as you can see, James has no troops stationed in the village, a dodge i would guess because he would be focusing on getting his LC count up. In receiving this report, Swifty came onto the skype chat and told us all that Lion was dodging which showed us all that he had just offense or he was seeing what troops Swifty would hit with, Swifty then made another courageous approach and decided to attack James again, which i suggested he scouted because we all know James has his little friends that do absolutely everything for him;swifty said no.

6z4i79.png

at this point myself, Swifty and my co player Daser all knew that James was a offensive player and that he was on his own in terms of having no defense, so with this in mind, Swifty was just going to farm him to hell since at this point he still resumed having 1/8 of the LC on the server, and because myself and Statik had around the amount of LC, we almost had half the LC in the world. so bearing this in mind, and seeing that we had nothing to really lose, Swifty attacked again.

10hlm6q.png

what i had expected, he got stacked. we all knew but the funny thing is, we all went and had a laugh before Swifty went to rage at Lionheart, saying how yet again, he had got stacked by somebody. James said no to these accusations and said how it was all his troops. seeing as there are two paladins in the village, we mocked him greatly. so, of course, as every 'good' speed player has, he had an excuse.

35349vp.png

a randomer supported him. a random random randomer supported him. this is just it, a joke. James you have proven to me not to be the king of speed, but the king of deceitfulness and quite the comedian. thanks for making this day worthwhile :lol:

DeletedUser

greetings all, i hope you have all had a great day in whatever you were doing. well i have been playing speed pretty much all day because of this fantastic tournament that has proven to be a waste of all of our time, you know why?

LionHeart123 and all his little followers.

i am doing this on behalf of my good friend Swifty. Throughout the round, Swifty was nipping LionHeart on the bum in terms of keeping up with his 'amazing' LC builds that he brags about almost every time he plays. In doing this, Swifty summoned the courage to attack James, due to the fact that Swifty at this point had 1/8 of the LC in the speed round;

2it38ma.png

as you can see, James has no troops stationed in the village, a dodge i would guess because he would be focusing on getting his LC count up. In receiving this report, Swifty came onto the skype chat and told us all that Lion was dodging which showed us all that he had just offense or he was seeing what troops Swifty would hit with, Swifty then made another courageous approach and decided to attack James again, which i suggested he scouted because we all know James has his little friends that do absolutely everything for him;swifty said no.

6z4i79.png

at this point myself, Swifty and my co player Daser all knew that James was a offensive player and that he was on his own in terms of having no defense, so with this in mind, Swifty was just going to farm him to hell since at this point he still resumed having 1/8 of the LC on the server, and because myself and Statik had around the amount of LC, we almost had half the LC in the world. so bearing this in mind, and seeing that we had nothing to really lose, Swifty attacked again.

10hlm6q.png

what i had expected, he got stacked. we all knew but the funny thing is, we all went and had a laugh before Swifty went to rage at Lionheart, saying how yet again, he had got stacked by somebody. James said no to these accusations and said how it was all his troops. seeing as there are two paladins in the village, we mocked him greatly. so, of course, as every 'good' speed player has, he had an excuse.

35349vp.png

a randomer supported him. a random random randomer supported him. this is just it, a joke. James you have proven to me not to be the king of speed, but the king of deceitfulness and quite the comedian. thanks for making this day worthwhile :lol:

Ah Jobson Jobson my old pal Jobson always lying someday ill noble you im getting better everyday you know it the people know it and i know it and someday ill make a thread me nobling you as from today i know your an awful player and also got outplayed so you cried for help your excuses are poor and so is your skill ingame this proves it.. lets wait for a reply from jobson cant wait to hear the next lot of excuses he has to ramble on about would not suprise me if he says it was someone else playing his account this time
minitroll.gif

DeletedUser9948

Ah Jobson Jobson my old pal Jobson always lying someday ill noble you im getting better everyday you know it the people know it and i know it and someday ill make a thread me nobling you as from today i know your an awful player and also got outplayed so you cried for help your excuses are poor and so is your skill ingame this proves it.. lets wait for a reply from jobson cant wait to hear the next lot of excuses he has to ramble on about would not suprise me if he says it was someone else playing his account this time
minitroll.gif

you are getting good my friend:) you will very soon be able to take him, on a 1v1? you'd do him hands down.

DeletedUser

you say he was offensive when you saw no axes. in fact all you saw in first attacks were few Swords,that means he was defensive.
and all previous times Swifty attacked James I was the witness of him not getting any support (have seen it few times) . I have no idea what happened this round but I believe most of those troops were his owns.

DeletedUser7179

Swifty the keyboard warrior getting good????? HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Dont be so ridiculous! Cammy who nobled u again... this round??? woops!! swifty who made u restart again.... woops!!! whether they were my own troops or not.. which they were i still did u both! run a long wannabes!

DeletedUser9948

you did me, yes i give you that. however i did not scream for support. i died honourably and i had more troops than you anyway o_O

DeletedUser

you did me, yes i give you that. however i did not scream for support. i died honourably and i had more troops than you anyway o_O

Yet you still lost o_O.0?

Why make these pointless threads when you have not won anything ?

~Will~

DeletedUser

This is genuinely hilarious. Jobson I had respect for you, but after all of this it just shows what a liar you are. What a coincidence that a pally turns up just before switfys next attack.
Let's face it he is better then you already. Had you not been supported like coward you are swifty would have wiped the floor with you.

The very fact that you called for support proves this.

70% of your tribe are noobs, with the exception of Double D who managed to beat me this round (only after a rather unfair 3 v 1 I might add). You merely recruit players who can support you in your fights or you kick them. Tropez deserved the win in that round, in the last 2 hours he and SLAP flattened your tribesmates.
I genuinely believe that alone, you are not a good player at all, and many other players (who are much more deserving of a win) would easily beat you.

DeletedUser10486

Everyone always goes on about how good they are but basically they get multiple others to team them usually Jobson and Tropez! No point saying your the greatest when it takes 4 other to help you get there! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you say he was offensive when you saw no axes. in fact all you saw in first attacks were few Swords,that means he was defensive.
and all previous times Swifty attacked James I was the witness of him not getting any support (have seen it few times) . I have no idea what happened this round but I believe most of those troops were his owns.

Milad im not fussed that he got stacked what im fussed about is him lying that he never got support i mean its all there 2 paladins and his excuse a randomer supported him... pleaseeeee come on surely your not even that stupid to believe him surely.... i have respect for you dont lose it over this guy lying out of his backside unless your a haxor jobson with 2 Pallys :mad: And jobson im not getting good ok you keep telling yourself that but i caught you off guard yesterday didn't i and had you on a mad one dont lie help me helppp me Swifty is Farming me SUPPORT!!! SUPPORT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is pretty much common knowledge that 9/10 times Jobson goes deff+Lc and with the sword left behind which would point to him building sword, and the amount of lc that swifty had which i would assume jobson had a similar amount, most of that def probably was jobson's.

Dont believe the support was random 50 50 1 troops soon as he's being attacked but thats jobson for you, lies all the time :X

DeletedUser

Milad im not fussed that he got stacked what im fussed about is him lying that he never got support i mean its all there 2 paladins and his excuse a randomer supported him... pleaseeeee come on surely your not even that stupid to believe him surely.... i have respect for you dont lose it over this guy lying out of his backside unless your a haxor jobson with 2 Pallys :mad: And jobson im not getting good ok you keep telling yourself that but i caught you off guard yesterday didn't i and had you on a mad one dont lie help me helppp me Swifty is Farming me SUPPORT!!! SUPPORT!!!
I didn't know you knew me guess I should be flattered :p
but read what I said again. All I pointed out was I know Jobson was Deff while Cammy claimed he was offense. and the fact that it was mostly his own defense which is still true

DeletedUser

I didn't know you knew me guess I should be flattered :p
but read what I said again. All I pointed out was I know Jobson was Deff while Cammy claimed he was offense. and the fact that it was mostly his own defense which is still true

Whether he had defense of his own or not is not the point. The fact is that he had to call support from another player to beat Swifty. as he could not do it himself. He then lies about this and pretends a "randomer" supports him.
This guy is the lowest of the low; lying, teaming, backstabbing gloating... the list goes on. I can't understand how some people like him and regard him as a good player. He got beat by swifty who only started playing speed a few weeks ago.

Whether he went on to win the round is also irrelevant, here is proof that without his defenders to gaurd him he would have been farmed the entire round. What's to say he hasn't done the same for every tournament round? Clearly he would not have won the tournament if done fairly.
He is just making more and more enemies for himself... all those cronies of his won't be around forever.

DeletedUser9948

Whether he had defense of his own or not is not the point. The fact is that he had to call support from another player to beat Swifty. as he could not do it himself. He then lies about this and pretends a "randomer" supports him.
This guy is the lowest of the low; lying, teaming, backstabbing gloating... the list goes on. I can't understand how some people like him and regard him as a good player. He got beat by swifty who only started playing speed a few weeks ago.

Whether he went on to win the round is also irrelevant, here is proof that without his defenders to gaurd him he would have been farmed the entire round. What's to say he hasn't done the same for every tournament round? Clearly he would not have won the tournament if done fairly.
He is just making more and more enemies for himself... all those cronies of his won't be around forever.

throughout reading that, i couldn't help but chuckle and nod to myself. totally agree. for example, when i was teamed round before the last jubilee i think it was? i had about 6 players hitting me along with Double D and Jobson..i love the attention, but please, form orderly queue<3

DeletedUser10789

I dont know who won the round, but it sounds like Jobson was the better player, to me.
He cleared 2 people apparently and that is enough to win cause there are only about 5 good people on each round now-a-days.
everyone needs support once in a while, anyway its not like Jobson had several thousand spears in his villa, he had a reasonable amount.
Who is winning the endless ladder?
who won the last tournament?
Jobson

DeletedUser

On a side note Endless doesnt mean you're a good player, just shows who plays the most which we already knew was Jobson :)

Another example is the speedman, played 150+ rounds and is a terrible player with only 2 wins, one being a cat round he tied with no farm limit.

Equally endless can make players seem better than they are, like Tropez who backstabs those he plays with to win, and if he loses he makes sure he isn't in the top 40 at the end(?) rankings so no additional points are added onto his rank and doesnt affect his average.

Should never take rankings at face value.

DeletedUser8153

No decent players play .uk for any great period of time due to the severe lack in competition.

DeletedUser

^ This, although uk is different compared to other servers, it can provide a good starting ground for new players to learn how to play.

Although in honesty so many players get def whored it kinda makes playing pointless unless you play in a decent team yourself, so i'd be more inclined to say .net would be a better place to learn since there is more competition and thus the better players will be more likely to noble others while you learn how to grow well. You'll still be nobled out, but everything is a learning curve.

No idea why the above is relevant, but you never know :3