List of Premades for UK10

DeletedUser

If Battle of the Tribes goes ahead - they'll be the four major pre-mades, obviously. However, just out of curiosity, what are the other pre-mades that will be joining?

Name:

The reason I've put in "Location" is that I'm actually hoping that it will be a (somewhat) competitive world that doesn't end up with all the premades (there doesn't seem to be that many anyway) joining the one direction, fighting it out in the first month, leaving the world lacking in competition from then on.

So...let's see who's joining!

(Feel free to discuss the potential premades' potential survival chances, etc, here too)

-Conor

List

Name: O.O
Leader: Unknown

Name: Binary Code
Leader: Ruffus

Name: Hungry?
Leader: HumanInDisguise / Dees

Tribe Name = Fleeto
Direction = South West
Leader = L3mst3r + Otooles​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OCCULT ORDER - O.O

Not sure of the other details as of yet.

DeletedUser1410

Tribe Name = Binary Code
Direction = South East
Leader = Ruffus

DeletedUser

It pointless making a pre made on these kinds of worlds as the likely chances half the tribe does rubbish and they split and before february, you be rushing to get in the best tribe

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would find it worse to start off on your own and join a random mass recruiting tribe who are at the top for that reason only to fall less than a month after

DeletedUser

I play solo at the start and join a tribe near me and in top 3 in it later on. Tribes is good to be premade but the likely odds it will fall apart on these kinds of worlds. All i say just before february your tribe still going. Get rid of the dead weight and offer mergers if up their at the top. Hope it works out for you premades and your nobling be sucessfully and against me be unsucessful.

DeletedUser1410

I play solo at the start and join a tribe near me and in top 3 in it later on. Tribes is good to be premade but the likely odds it will fall apart on these kinds of worlds. All i say just before february your tribe still going. Get rid of the dead weight and offer mergers if up their at the top. Hope it works out for you premades and your nobling be sucessfully and against me be unsucessful.

you must be new to the UK server then
Most start up tribes lasy longer than that and some premades stay at the top for a very long time

DeletedUser8687

Tribe Name = Fleeto
Direction = South West
Leader = L3mst3r / WeAreOmnipotent (undecided) + Otooles

DeletedUser

you must be new to the UK server then
Most start up tribes lasy longer than that and some premades stay at the top for a very long time

The wisdom is good with this one. :)

DeletedUser1410

lol
ye what ever
anyone can join the externals under any name
you work it out lol

DeletedUser

So true Ruffus.....hows things going since W8 is basically finished for us both lol
Btw I'm trying a sig for the first time so dont laugh haha :)

62C4BCD0AFCB50F14EC567A9E4B14972.png

DeletedUser8687

O.O im looking forward to seeing how you fare this world. I loved warring yous in UK7

DeletedUser

Haha, just like old times then. Oh wait, that was only like 3 months ago.

I'd like to think we've made a few improvements, but time will tell matey.