Location, location, location.

DeletedUser

Which continent is the ideal location to be active in?

Would I be correct in stating the ideal location to be in would be continents 44, 45, 54, & 55?

Should you ideally specifically be in the corners joining the above four continents or does exact location not matter as long as you are inside anywhere the four continents?

As a player do you care if you are in the prime location or not?

S.Scoular

DeletedUser

I think the further into the core you go the more active you need to be especially start up to mid game, this is where all the hardcore startup players and mega active co-plays will be, joining the day it opens and pounding the hours in to get rank 1.

Me personally i wait 2-3 days after a new world opens to get away from^^ these accounts, usually still end up in the core K's just on the edge of them. I'm active enough to dominate this kind of area most times and i try to work my way into the core if possible.

As for ideal location i'm not sure there is an ideal location, possibly your little 27 point vill with a couple of bonus barbs straight away would be ideal but other than that i can't see any.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your post Roflcptr.

I will follow your lead and join a few days in to the opening of a new World in the future.

DeletedUser4389

it's a well known and accepted practice to wait a few days and join the new worlds also gives you a chance to look around and see where the "super starters" have all started these guys will be mega active but suffer burn out quickly enough if you can survive the area they are in

DeletedUser

Where's the fun in that? Throw yourself into the core, it's where the magic happens :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

logic does come in to play here if you wait ion new worlds opening and give the statup players space you will be more profitable, me however i like a challenge and always start my new worlds on open, its more difficult but wheres the fun being handed something on a plate?? >LOL

DeletedUser8195

If you start late, you'll also miss all the 'Restart now and I'll spare your family' emails.