Long time...the end is near...pointlessnessssss

DeletedUser

Well, I'm back. not really I see many of you are still here. Having tons of fun from what i can here from nobling barbs and hitting stacks of defence. Must be fun :lol:

How long do you think this war will last (its already over mind...but like officially?)

Do you guys enjoy hitting barbs, must be a real challenge right?

Do you use spear nukes :spear: or :swordsman: nukes?

Anyone that i know still active except for glen?

interested at you responses lads

This is not a troll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One question.... What's fun?

How ever long we want it to last. Hopefully over within 4 months... :L
They're my favorite targets. Especially the 500 point ones. But sometimes they have walls so my nobles die.
I prefer spear nukes, that way I can get more resources from the village. :icon_rolleyes:
Can't answer as I came in late :icon_confused:

DeletedUser7797

I wouldn't exactly call this fun, but I have perverse flaws called commitment and loyalty. If I start something and commit to completing it I generally do. I hate to let people down.
I am also from obstinate celtic stock and have a thing about bullying colonialists who brag about how easy it is to roll the under-dog over.

So I'm hoping that the war lasts until TFF surrender.

DeletedUser5528

So I'm hoping that the war lasts until TFF surrender.

:lol: Love it :lol:

oh and about the bullying thing ?

I do believe this is a war game and fail to see who has been bullied and by whom. Have the barbs been bullying you or maybe the internals ? Do enlighten us.

DeletedUser

When did the definition of bullying get changed to beating in a war? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7797

As my old mum would say, if the cap fits..................................

DeletedUser8782

Anyone that i know still active except for glen?

I'm not active :icon_eek: but i do hope to be soon

Anyway, i think the required 75% will be reached in about 3months, give or take a month.

Maybe be quicker aswell as i expect atleast 1or2 players on Death's side not to return after the attack break

Triarii2D

Reaction score
we are busy playing - small talk threads in forum don't have A-priority ;)

true, although now with the attack break I'm sure the forum will be err...buzzing hehe

We will all tuck into our turkeys, be back for 3 days of slight sleepiness then a break for a rendition of Auld Lang Syne(accompanied by ruddy-faced pipers north of the border)return properly a few days later to terrorise death some more-how TFF love the festive period-this summarises TFF holidays in a nutshell

Merry Christmas
(Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Joyeux Noel, Froehliche Weihnachten, Buone Feste Natalizie, Feliz Navidad)(and yes I did have to look up the Dutch and Italian for merry christmas)

DeletedUser

true, although now with the attack break I'm sure the forum will be err...buzzing hehe

We will all tuck into our turkeys, be back for 3 days of slight sleepiness then a break for a rendition of Auld Lang Syne(accompanied by ruddy-faced pipers north of the border)return properly a few days later to terrorise death some more-how TFF love the festive period-this summarises TFF holidays in a nutshell

Merry Christmas
(Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Joyeux Noel, Froeöhliche Weihnachten, Buone Feste Natalizie, Feliz Navidad)(and yes I did have to look up the Dutch and Italian for merry christmas)
where's the italian version you mentioned I don't see any? Buon Natale to everybody!!