Looking back? Pathetic.

DeletedUser8105

You took in players who had completely fallen out with dogs/go councils, toys went from the pram over 1 barb and they left go to join honey, they then convinced the rest of honey to declare on us. Should of just thrown them to the dogs rather than get involved in other tribes disputes.

Wait what?
Your words are full of nonsense,noone convinced the main players of Honey to declare..
The only reason why Honey declared,were unforgivable actions from your side.

DeletedUser6695

W8 is completely dead, I suppose this was done for a challenge.

@ Doozy, didnt you quit the doozy acc during start up and only rejoin the world after nobles?

DeletedUser

if you have quit this world then please do not comment on things which you clearly have no understanding of.

many of your facts are wrong as has already been pointed out, you do not know that ins and outs of all four tribes, therefore i would just go back to your shrine, although before w8 i had never heard of you? meh anyways, moving on.....

.net > .co.uk, generally.

Anyways, he gets my support, not least because of the simple disregard for real life, and that awful 'declaration', or so you keep calling it...

DeletedUser10100

Wait what?
Your words are full of nonsense,noone convinced the main players of Honey to declare..
The only reason why Honey declared,were unforgivable actions from your side.

Which account you using to Post on Externals?? Lol looks like Two at the moment. :p I remember Belle Morte on UK6 I think it was. Grouped around all those SMEG players. Didn't do too badly If I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

Belle morte was the coplayer of Will on the IXXXI account.

@ Unforgiveable actions, thats just laughable. You couldn't class them as refugees as such but they were targets who were in our K and had a real bee in their bonnet with DOGS, you took them in which was unforgiveable!!

DeletedUser

W8 is completely dead, I suppose this was done for a challenge.

@ Doozy, didnt you quit the doozy acc during start up and only rejoin the world after nobles?

No

DeletedUser

sorry what unforgivable actions did Dogs do? we never touched any of the original honey players, only ever the three we said we would, we always stated our interest was for them only, then the rest just had to get involved, well this is what you get for getting involved and takeing in refugees isnt it.